Aguero injures hamstring on international duty

We will be fine, Big Wilf and Kelechi will step up to the plate I have no doubt.

International football is utter wank tho.

More concerned about Silva to be honest as our record without him is not that good compared to when we have him available.

More concerned about Silva to be honest as our record without him is not that good compared to when we have him available.

Agreed, hopefully Nasri and KDB can try and fill the void left by the little magician. Its times like these you find out what the squad is really made of and I'm hoping its sterner stuff.

I think KDB should soften the blow a bit. I am more concerned about Kun being out and only having Bony and Nacho

Not correct.

Before this season, you have to go back a long way since we lost a league game not featuring Silva (in 2013/2014 and 2014/2015) - nearly 2 years ago at Sunderland away in November 2013. Then went on a run of W11 D3.

Damn damn i was happy to see Kdb, Silva and Kun playing together. The gods have left us ....

Not correct.

Before this season, you have to go back a long way since we lost a league game not featuring Silva (in 2013/2014 and 2014/2015) - nearly 2 years ago at Sunderland away in November 2013. Then went on a run of W11 D3.

Given the number of games he plays he is like yaya , hart and kompany the automatic starter if available most important to our set up.

We lost 7 games last season and it wasn't lost on many that Silva was either below par playing despite his ankle issues of in some cases coming back from injury when we lost them.

There are some sides that can man mark Silva out of games but if he is as near as 100 per cent as he can be he is a walk up start for good reason.

I cannot say the same about VK and Yaya atleast in the past two seasons however but I guess its a matter of opinion.

Is it me, or does there appear to be a greater percentage chance of a player getting injured representing his country as opposed to his club? Perhaps they fail to fully appreciate the individual needs of their players at the national teams.

Anybody who had Kun and Silva in the line up v Bournemouth should be allowed to have another crack.

Hope to God the kiss of death has gone to heaven for the rest of the season at least.

Abandon the Andorra game and give the poor sods a point.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.