Aguero injures hamstring on international duty

Given that Suarez is one bite away from an extended leave from football, and some of his favourite treats are in the Prem, I choose Kun. Hope it is not too serious, you can tell how frustrated he is by these injuries. I think Bony will come good, but the trouble with Bony is that he needs game time to get in a groove. It took him a good year to get in his groove at Swansea.

Would swap serg for any one.
I would say though we can cope without aguero can't cope without merlin though.
Having said that hope he's back soon.
We need him at the swamp

Haven't we got those freezing chambers at the academy that help heal these kind of injuries quicker?
Cryotherapy is supposed to aid post-workout recovery - reduces inflammation. It's controversial. Some people don't think it works. Once you've done the hamstring, or any other soft muscle injury it's increased blood flow to the injured tissue that you need. Not immediately but a short time afterwards.

What I want to know is why the feck did he even travel let alone play if he wasnt fit ? after last seasons debacle when the argie docs didnt believe Sergio was injured and they made him fly half way round the world for a medical someone at the club should have told them to fuck off this time and he wasnt going anywhere till he was 100%

111 then?

What I want to know is why the feck did he even travel let alone play if he wasnt fit ? after last seasons debacle when the argie docs didnt believe Sergio was injured and they made him fly half way round the world for a medical someone at the club should have told them to fuck off this time and he wasnt going anywhere till he was 100%

Perhaps you should read the explanations in this thread

I feel sad for him - he obviously gets emotional about these injuries and its concerning that it's a 'new injury' over and above what he suffered on Saturday. We can still beat most teams without him but really hope it's not too serious and that he is back soon. We have a lot of options to score goals and this injury gives opportunity to nacho to get more game time and Bony to start. Let's stay positive and not panic!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.