Aguero or Tevez, who is better?

Tevez atm.

But Aguero was the only player to could perfectly replace Tevez, similar player. Aguero was the only striker i wanted and would fit the bill, glad we got him.

I think in another 14-18 months, Aguero will be better.

Difference is now, when tevez used to play we didn't play as well as a team. When Tevez didn't play, we created more chances.

If Aguero has a bad game, we still play quite well.

burnagelane said:
It's not a difficult question.
Aguero is an exciting young and very skilled player and I love to watch him, BUT, Tevez is the proven product, he is a game changer, and has produced it at two EPL clubs.

Because of conflict with Mancini this season, fans quickly forget how much City was built around Carlos Tevez. His ball skills are better than Aguero, and he is harder to move off the ball.
Aguero's best days are in front of him.
At the moment, I choose Tevez comfortably.
I for one hope also he will be available when things start to 'hot' up in May.
He has been missed badly.

Missed badly? Fuck me for a minute there I thought we were top of the league, big odds on to win the fucker!!
Oh yeah, scored more than anyone, conceded less than anyone, put 6 past the cunts at the swamp and you reckon we're missing him? We're only out of the cups because of incompetent referees!! Have a word with yourself will you

Missed badly? Not by me

Tevez was better, augero will be even better.

The past is yours but the futures mine, as they say!

SambaStyle said:
Put bias aside for a minute, who do you believe is the better player of the two?

Aguero for me.

No contest, Tevez scored a good few goals so his stats look great but dont forget he took all the pens and no-one else was scoring at the time. Having said that he didn't have the class to feed him and often dragged us to a win on his own back. I still believe sergio has more scope and is much more of a natural finisher, Tev missed some absolute sitters. Oh! the only other consideration is, in a completely unbiased sense, I love Kun (Gaucho) and despiseTevez (Maracon)!!!!

vincent&co said:
Without doubt Aguero is the best player of the two . Football is a team game ,I dont think tevez ever grasped that concept .

I agree that Aguero the better player by far, even though i hate Tevez you could never dispute(when he was on the pitch) his effort, but effort and energy was his strength and even if having a poor game could make something out of nothing. Aguero on the other hand saves his runs and closing down of defenders, surprising them with his pace now and again. Sergio much better finisher has more class and brings other players into the game. With Tevez u only have to look at his penalties to realise how he lacked composure, he just belted it, to me that says it all!

fy6blue said:
I think people are getting confused. Football is a team game, not an individual sport.
City are scoring more goals and are better placed in the league with Aguero playing than when Tevez was. I'm not sure what else counts.

well said

aguero all day, before he came here i was kinda shocked that anyone could regularly get in the argentina team before tevez, but since hes been here i can see why.
similar styles in play and ability but aguero's team ethic is so much better

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.