Aguero - Real Madrid Speculation

I protest because i'm trying to discuss something that is feasible, and getting the(admittedly wholly predictable) ultra defensive attitude. I guess this thread serves as nothing more than a "Not a chance" commentary...

I bet there's a juve thread the same about pogba etc etc.

of course it's feasible, I'd rather stick my head in the sand till next season when Aguero will be playing in our 1st game of the season...

I protest because i'm trying to discuss something that is feasible, and getting the(admittedly wholly predictable) ultra defensive attitude. I guess this thread serves as nothing more than a "Not a chance" commentary...

I bet there's a juve thread the same about pogba etc etc.

No, because Juventus and Pogbas agents have acknowledged the possibility. Neither City or Aguero have even given it a passing mention.

You stated that a players "personality has NOTHING (your emphasis) to do with [them] desiring to play for another club".

I'm not talking about Aguero now, but such a suggestion is hopelessly simplistic and fails to understand that not everyone is motivated in the same way. Some people value their privacy more than others. Some people are essentially more conservative. Some people are inveterate risk takers. Some are easily influenced by extraneous influences. Some are steadfastly independent minded. Some are decisive, others not.

To suggest that personality has NOTHING (your emphasis) to do with someone's career aspirations, hopes and expectations is utterly wrong and foolish.

Quite simply I seem to understand how the world works better than you. That makes you the deluded one.

No smoke without fire and all that.

You are taking the comment on its own and not in the context of the previous statements made.

Aguero's perceived personality will have no bearing on where he wants to play. He either wants to play for the biggest club in the world, or he doesn't.

It really isn't as complicated as you are making out(although its clear why you make it so) , a lot of what you have mentioned either has no bearing, or is null and void as soon as you become one of the worlds best players.

Quite simply I seem to understand how the world works better than you.

My god don't ever speak this way in public...pretentious doesn't even come close.

actually it's not fantasy because when he's 35 he might want to go to USA

Obviously when he's 35 chances are nobody will care much anyway.

Last edited:
You stated that a players "personality has NOTHING (your emphasis) to do with [them] desiring to play for another club".

I'm not talking about Aguero now, but such a suggestion is hopelessly simplistic and fails to understand that not everyone is motivated in the same way. Some people value their privacy more than others. Some people are essentially more conservative. Some people are inveterate risk takers. Some are easily influenced by extraneous influences. Some are steadfastly independent minded. Some are decisive, others not.

To suggest that personality has NOTHING (your emphasis) to do with someone's career aspirations, hopes and expectations is utterly wrong and foolish.

Quite simply I seem to understand how the world works better than you. That makes you the deluded one.

Kane%2BClap.gif

Last edited:
I hope Sergio stays but if he wants to go then I wouldn't begrudge him the move. I think if a move was to happen RM would need to offer Bale and a big wad of cash to buy Sanchez. Personally I don't think RM want him desperately enough to make the kind of offer we would be willing to do but we'll see, anything could happen this summer.

Messi moving from barca to anywhere is fantasy, aguero moving from city to real is actually believable.

There's a rather glaring difference.
No it's your belief that Messi signing is not going to happen as it is my belief that Aguero moving is not going to happen

You are taking the comment on its own and not in the context of the previous statements made.
Your original statement, which you are now comically trying to resile from, used the word "someone", not "Aguero". Your choice of words. In any event why would Aguero not be applicable to this scenario. He is human and therefore his personality will determine his career aspirations, like anyone else. Are you trying to suggest he isn't human?

Aguero's perceived personality will have no bearing on where he wants to play. He either wants to play for the biggest club in the world, or he doesn't.
I agree that his 'perceived' personality will have little bearing, but that is a clumsy attempt to sidestep the argument. I have stated his actual personality will have a bearing, whatever that is. Your second sentence is, once again, a gross oversimplification.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.