Aguero to Barca?

NipHolmes said:
whipper said:
NipHolmes said:
Di Maria and Ozil are more likely imho.

Ronaldo possible but very unlikely.

Would we break the British transfer record with Ozil or Di Maria?

I'd hope not,over priced if we do
I construed it as Aguero price of 35m.

If it's British record it's either Bale or Tranny. That simple.

Torres is the record isn't it?

If Bale or Ronaldo sign I will be spending at least 6 months straight laughing at every rag I know while they cry into their pillows every night asking their mums for a cuddle.

Record-breaking deal. All white kit.

Has a Portuguese player ever played for us? I'm willing to be shot down if i'm missing someone really obvious, but off the top of my currently baking head, I can't think of one. Could that be the record which will be broke? Pepe? Doesn't have to mean it's a transfer record, does it?

Anyway, be kind if i've missed an obvious hero of ours.

Vincents Tackle said:
If Bale or Ronaldo sign I will be spending at least 6 months straight laughing at every rag I know while they cry into their pillows every night asking their mums for a cuddle.
But neither of them will. Ronaldo is staying at Real Madrid and Bale will either stay at Spurs or go abroad.<br /><br />-- July 9th, 2013, 12:31 pm --<br /><br />
eastlandsblue said:
Firstly, let me point out I couldn't start a thread, so I'l post this info here.

I'l start by saying Sergio is going nowhere. The club have virtually finished business on the out goings, and they'res only 1 or 2 more first team players who will leave before the pre-season commences?

The player who the club are currently working too acquire, won't be happening at a very fast pace. It's a record breaking deal we've been told, and that's as far as it go's. Like I said a couple of weeks back, his team plays in an all white kit. We've tried to glean more info from certain staff in the know. We have been informed the deal is still in its infant stages and too allow the slightest bit of info out would be suicidal at this stage.

It's also become apparent that Manuel wants to see, what the team have to offer before he decides, who and what type of player will improve Us. Which in all fairness is the best way forward. He has stated, he wants to look at the younger players whilst on tour to check for himself who will progress further in the current first team. Apparently he's a big fan of Saurez and Guidetti. So maybe he feels money can be saved in those area's

On the FFP issue the club fully supports this rule and will definitely not be going down the same route has PSG and Monaco. Who we all believe are treading dangerous waters with UEFA.

Like I said earlier the big deal we've been told about, will be record breaking. Whether that's a British or world transfer record, that much our source didn't say.

I won't be back on for another week or so, due to the work load we currently have. I would'nt reveal the players name if I knew anyway due to the secrecy of the deal.

What I will reiterate though, Sergio is 100% going nowhere he loves the club and the City too much.

Adios Amigo's
Bullshit. Total, complete, utter WUM bullshit.

Pigeonho said:
Record-breaking deal. All white kit.

Has a Portuguese player ever played for us? I'm willing to be shot down if i'm missing someone really obvious, but off the top of my currently baking head, I can't think of one. Could that be the record which will be broke? Pepe? Doesn't have to mean it's a transfer record, does it?

Anyway, be kind if i've missed an obvious hero of ours.

16 year old Marcos Lopes...

eastlandsblue said:
Firstly, let me point out I couldn't start a thread, so I'l post this info here.

I'l start by saying Sergio is going nowhere. The club have virtually finished business on the out goings, and they'res only 1 or 2 more first team players who will leave before the pre-season commences?

The player who the club are currently working too acquire, won't be happening at a very fast pace. It's a record breaking deal we've been told, and that's as far as it go's. Like I said a couple of weeks back, his team plays in an all white kit. We've tried to glean more info from certain staff in the know. We have been informed the deal is still in its infant stages and too allow the slightest bit of info out would be suicidal at this stage.

It's also become apparent that Manuel wants to see, what the team have to offer before he decides, who and what type of player will improve Us. Which in all fairness is the best way forward. He has stated, he wants to look at the younger players whilst on tour to check for himself who will progress further in the current first team. Apparently he's a big fan of Saurez and Guidetti. So maybe he feels money can be saved in those area's

On the FFP issue the club fully supports this rule and will definitely not be going down the same route has PSG and Monaco. Who we all believe are treading dangerous waters with UEFA.

Like I said earlier the big deal we've been told about, will be record breaking. Whether that's a British or world transfer record, that much our source didn't say.

I won't be back on for another week or so, due to the work load we currently have. I would'nt reveal the players name if I knew anyway due to the secrecy of the deal.

What I will reiterate though, Sergio is 100% going nowhere he loves the club and the City too much.

Adios Amigo's

To many contradictions and get out clauses.

keep-calm-and-ridicule-bullshit.png

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.