Aguero to Barca?

Saif1994 said:
Pigeonho said:
Record-breaking deal. All white kit.

Has a Portuguese player ever played for us? I'm willing to be shot down if i'm missing someone really obvious, but off the top of my currently baking head, I can't think of one. Could that be the record which will be broke? Pepe? Doesn't have to mean it's a transfer record, does it?

Anyway, be kind if i've missed an obvious hero of ours.

16 year old Marcos Lopes...
Has he played first team? If so that's my attempt at ITK blown clean away by some spotty little twat kid! ;-)

Pigeonho said:
Saif1994 said:
Pigeonho said:

Has a Portuguese player ever played for us? I'm willing to be shot down if i'm missing someone really obvious, but off the top of my currently baking head, I can't think of one. Could that be the record which will be broke? Pepe? Doesn't have to mean it's a transfer record, does it?

Has he played first team? If so that's my attempt at ITK blown clean away by some spotty little twat kid! ;-)

Scored the third gainst Watford in the FAC 3rd round did he not?

Pigeonho said:
Saif1994 said:
Pigeonho said:

Our youngest ever goal scorer in a competitive game I believe.
Pigeonho out! Rag!

Mrmcfc said:
Pigeonho said:
Saif1994 said:
Our youngest ever goal scorer in a competitive game I believe.
Pigeonho out! Rag!
I bow to your superior knowledge, and of course will take a tongue-lashing for my sins.

Pigeonho said:
Saif1994 said:
Pigeonho said:

tumblr_llydvdV3x81qawbdt.gif

tolmie's hairdoo said:
waspish said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Aguero WILL play with Messi in a club side one day - but it won't be at Barca.

In New York I'd say

Very good!

With a little City stop-off along the way I would wager.
You will know more than anyone else, but I can't see Messi ever playing here in his prime, and the attraction will have gone if he signs in his 30's as some sort of cameo. What is he, 25/26? We'd need him next summer at the latest if he was to be the wow signing he would be. What would Barca's fans think of him leaving, especially if Neymar struggles?

Then you have to take into account Ric's hard work, as this site would shut itself down, should he ever board a plane to sign!

Bluemoon would break the internet if messi was even rumoured to be landing in manc in the next two seasons...after that ...meh.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.