Aguero to Barca?

Pigeonho said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
waspish said:
In New York I'd say

Very good!

With a little City stop-off along the way I would wager.
You will know more than anyone else, but I can't see Messi ever playing here in his prime, and the attraction will have gone if he signs in his 30's as some sort of cameo. What is he, 25/26? We'd need him next summer at the latest if he was to be the wow signing he would be. What would Barca's fans think of him leaving, especially if Neymar struggles?

Then you have to take into account Ric's hard work, as this site would shut itself down, should he ever board a plane to sign!

Ric has constructed a Swedish underground bunker for such an eventuality.

It's called the Damocles Project and the cabling stretches from Beswick to Stockholm and back.

Failing to prepare, is preparing to fail ;)

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Pigeonho said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Very good!

With a little City stop-off along the way I would wager.
You will know more than anyone else, but I can't see Messi ever playing here in his prime, and the attraction will have gone if he signs in his 30's as some sort of cameo. What is he, 25/26? We'd need him next summer at the latest if he was to be the wow signing he would be. What would Barca's fans think of him leaving, especially if Neymar struggles?

Then you have to take into account Ric's hard work, as this site would shut itself down, should he ever board a plane to sign!

Ric has constructed a Swedish underground bunker for such an eventuality.

It's called the Damocles Project and the cabling stretches from Beswick to Stockholm and back.

Failing to prepare, is preparing to fail ;)
Right, I wondered where that **** was. ;-)

Frankboff said:
Every time I read a post by ACMilan I read it in an american voice. Does anyone else do this? Not taking the piss.

He is a yank. California I believe.<br /><br />-- Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:43 am --<br /><br />
Glauber Berti said:
razman said:
apparently 30M + Player.

BS.

Only if that player is Messi :)

Or they are clearing the decks for Bale.

They get Aguero. We get Thiago. We get a good week to laugh at United. Then we spend the money on Bale.

Bale --- Dzeko --- Navas

manimanc said:
@eastlandsblue..mate i so want to believe and i don't want to offend you but as of late we've had that many KFA'S and WUM'S talking absolute bullshit that whenever a post like yours appears it either gets slated or ignored..
I hope you are correct with your info mate but get the tin hat ready just incase as your cavani post doesn't look like happening....

Before slating or ignoring...check his join date and number of posts.

-- Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:52 am --

NipHolmes said:
Edwaardz said:
Bale then. Clearly.

Di Maria and Ozil are more likely imho.

Ronaldo possible but very unlikely.

We can't break the transfer record on Di Maria or Ozil (or shouldn't)<br /><br />-- Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:53 am --<br /><br />
Ancient Citizen said:
johnmc said:
Mothball said:
Tottenham dont fkn plsy in all white FFS. Is it Jon Macken

They did last year FFS

Strangely enough, their nickname is 'The Lilywhites,' which may have some bearing on them appearing in white.

Spurs? Leeds, no?

FrancoisToure said:
Frankboff said:
Every time I read a post by ACMilan I read it in an american voice. Does anyone else do this? Not taking the piss.

He is a yank. California I believe.

-- Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:43 am --

Glauber Berti said:
razman said:
apparently 30M + Player.

BS.

Only if that player is Messi :)

Or they are clearing the decks for Bale.

They get Aguero. We get Thiago. We get a good week to laugh at United. Then we spend the money on Bale.

Bale --- Dzeko --- Navas

IF, repeat IF (don't believe it myself) we were to sell Aguero, this could be one of the only reasons for it. Barca would probably be keen as it strengthens them but also weakens Madrid, if it's to be believed that him going to Real this or next season is a nailed on as it seems.

FrancoisToure said:
manimanc said:
@eastlandsblue..mate i so want to believe and i don't want to offend you but as of late we've had that many KFA'S and WUM'S talking absolute bullshit that whenever a post like yours appears it either gets slated or ignored..
I hope you are correct with your info mate but get the tin hat ready just incase as your cavani post doesn't look like happening....

Before slating or ignoring...check his join date and number of posts.

already done that,so what`s that got to do with things pal???

nothing like hedging your bets - since when did clubs conduct transfer business by way of we are buying a player who plays in white, it would surely be we are buying a player who has a name which is .........

Edit....but Doris Stokes would be proud of you

Gareth Barry Manilow said:
http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Team-news/2013/May/Aguero-signs-new-deal
Contracts mean very little in football. Usually a player is offered a new contract so that the club can ask for more money when selling him.

Not that i believe Kun is going anywhere.

well, not very sure about this record breaking deal, although it is fun guessing teams, but tbh, one thing that does make it slightly believable is that someone who posts 5 times in 7 years clearly chooses their posts. Bale? Ronaldo? Bluemoon meltdown!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.