Aguero to Barca?

I would be concerned if Aguero didn't sign his contract extension. He will be here for another season imho.

Instead of

Agüero, Tevez, Balo, Dzeko

we can have

Jovetic, Negredo, Osvaldo, Guidetti?!:D

Clue 1: We've been linked to alot of forwards recently

Clue 2: Thaigo is off to the PL

Clue 3 : "Player to be included"

While everybody laughs off the £30M, Could the deal be Kun for 30M and Thaigo? In that case, the overall transfer would be worth 50M?

IMO that's the only viable scenario regarding it. Barca know that Thaigo is leaving so in their eyes, it would make more sense to use him to get a better player.

Just my take. Probably BS but if the report iss correct, this is the only possible scenario.

itisrising said:
Clue 1: We've been linked to alot of forwards recently

Clue 2: Thaigo is off to the PL

Clue 3 : "Player to be included"

While everybody laughs off the £30M, Could the deal be Kun for 30M and Thaigo? In that case, the overall transfer would be worth 50M?

IMO that's the only viable scenario regarding it. Barca know that Thaigo is leaving so in their eyes, it would make more sense to use him to get a better player.

Just my take. Probably BS but if the report iss correct, this is the only possible scenario.
Barca hate us, they wont deal with us. Would rather let vermin have Thiago the loosing Sergio anyway

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.