Aguero to Barca?

ayrshire_blue said:
Palmieri now tweeting a Catalan newspaper (Catalan Sport) has reported Agueros agent has contacted Barcelona.

Palmieri is completely full of shit, just more dirty shit from Barce against their former senior execs

LoveCity said:
rastus said:
It was always on the cards, Aguero doesn't like Pellers and we are trying to comply with ffp

Bullshit. I've heard the "Aguero is going to leave us..." so many times now (usually Real Madrid), never with any substance behind it. Barcelona have spent a huge chunk of their transfer budget on Neymar and have a pressing concern in defence. Aguero is clearly the striker we intend to build the attack around.
I hope its bullshit, but you cant argue that he will be the top signing for the likes of Barca. I not aware of Barcas transfer budget, but Im sure it will be massive

ACMilan said:
What a fickle bunch

The cavani thread was literally flooded by "none of our strikers are clinical enough" (which is laughable in itself as noone has a better strikeforce than you)

This thread is off to a "no way in hell would we let him go unless it's for messi"

Classic case of "he's not good enough" until he's rumored to possibly leave.

Some of you need to appreciate the abundance of talent you hold
If you can find an "Aguero's not good enough" post then your post might be valid.

Stating and highlighting an obvious weakness in his game, that he's not clinical enough, is something different altogether.

But of course, obvious troll is obvious

SergioInAddedTime said:
ManCitizens. said:
SergioInAddedTime said:
You really think I was serious?

As you know who Messi's best friend is, no.
Well they are. Both have claimed it numerous times. Tye suicide part were not serious though, as I hope you understand however, Agueros departure is one of the few thing that could make me depressive and pessimistic City-related

When we signed Goater what did you think?

If we sell Agureo it will be like 1986 again.We sold are best striker then Mark Lillis.No way is are star man going!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This thread is ideal for all the none city fans!

So take it away and take the piss to your hearts content!! that's what's bluemoon is all about got to keep the traffic flowing through the site ;)

Pudge apparently can't get enough of the smell of my ass.

If a striker "isn't a good finisher" then he isn't a good striker, now is he? Considering that's his main job.

Aguero IS a good finisher. a very good one. just had a bad year.

ACMilan said:

If a striker "isn't a good finisher" then he isn't a good striker, now is he? Considering that's his main job.

You don't know football do you.

ACMilan said:

He's probably just annoyed at you trying to be holier than thou as per.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.