Aguero to Barca?

ManCitizens. said:
SergioInAddedTime said:
ManCitizens. said:
I worry about the human race.
You really think I was serious?

As you know who Messi's best friend is, no.
Well they are. Both have claimed it numerous times. Tye suicide part were not serious though, as I hope you understand however, Agueros departure is one of the few thing that could make me depressive and pessimistic City-related

What a fickle bunch

The cavani thread was literally flooded by "none of our strikers are clinical enough" (which is laughable in itself as noone has a better strikeforce than you)

This thread is off to a "no way in hell would we let him go unless it's for messi"

Classic case of "he's not good enough" until he's rumored to possibly leave.

Some of you need to appreciate the abundance of talent you hold

ACMilan said:
What a fickle bunch

The cavani thread was literally flooded by "none of our strikers are clinical enough" (which is laughable in itself as noone has a better strikeforce than you)

This thread is off to a "no way in hell would we let him go unless it's for messi"

Sergio is a god around here. A future City legend. His finishing is not the best part of his game, that is for everyone to see

ACMilan said:
What a fickle bunch

The only people who don't like Aguero are Dzeko fanboys really who have a strange hostility to every other City striker. He is a hero, a legend, an icon already. And an unsellable I would think, like Messi is at Barcelona.

SergioInAddedTime said:
itisrising said:
Clue 1: We've been linked to alot of forwards recently

Clue 2: Thaigo is off to the PL

Clue 3 : "Player to be included"

While everybody laughs off the £30M, Could the deal be Kun for 30M and Thaigo?.
Barca hate us, they wont deal with us. Would rather let vermin have Thiago the loosing Sergio anyway

Sport, which are reporting the story, are a Barca supporting paper. They are obviously then printing the story for some reason.

I agree hes completely a top class striker.

Its your Cavani thread that said another story about a huge amount of members here, which is a total shame.

Teams would kill for aguero

rastus said:
It was always on the cards, Aguero doesn't like Pellers and we are trying to comply with ffp

Bullshit. I've heard the "Aguero is going to leave us..." so many times now (usually Real Madrid), never with any substance behind it. Barcelona have spent a huge chunk of their transfer budget on Neymar and have a pressing concern in defence. Aguero is clearly the striker we intend to build the attack around.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.