Aguero

Re: get augero

GStar said:
PlattLaneBoy said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
You're stupid if you think we can play 4-4-2 with Robbie on the left

Well what did we play last season you silly **** ......... he played on the left for about 75 % of the games

Stop acting like a kid and throwing insults... we palyed one up front, Robinho palyed wide left but certainly not LM.

just annoys me when people state there opinions but you say one thing and they jump down your throat. Wide left is what i ment (where he played last year) i think he'd be affective next year doing the same thing but with someone as creative and explosive as aguero making runs ahead of him.

PlattLaneBoy said:
just annoys me when people state there opinions but you say one thing and they jump down your throat. Wide left is what i ment (where he played last year) i think he'd be affective next year doing the same thing but with someone as creative and explosive as aguero making runs ahead of him.

Hold on a sec you're the one who started with the personal insults. Not my fault you can't tell a 4-5-1 from a 4-4-2

PlattLaneBoy said:

But he has Ireland doing that at the moment. Just look back at that Ireland goal vs. Hamburg after 1 minute. We don't really need a player who's unproven to our league coming in when we have a suitable player already who can do those dashing runs. I can see what you mean though mate

GStar said:
PlattLaneBoy said:
RIGHT !!!!! i get it because one of those 5 midfielders pushes up front robinho cant play..... for 32.5 million id expect better. dont talk shite he played well on the left last year with his skill and creativity he skinned loads of players comming in from the left and with our target man roque and aguero making skillful and clever runs all over as robbies comming in i think we'll be brilliant

Haha, what a nonsensical arguement... Because he cost a lot he should be able to play well out of position.

He isn't a LM!

my mistake i ment wide left just ahead of the midfield like he played last year.

PlattLaneBoy said:

If we play two upfront Robinho has to drop deeper. He can't play where he palyed last year and he becomes less effective and makes the team weaker.

We couldn't have a four man midfield with, for example, Robinho-Ireland-De Jong-SWP We'd be steamrollered.

Robinho is not a natural left sided player. He was forced into playing on the left at Madrid and when Petrov got injured he was our best option because he had experience playing down the left and frankly we had no other left winger.

And lets get back down to earth after this evenings anouncement nothing is certain or 100% done and that includes this Tevez saga.

desouza10 said:
PlattLaneBoy said:

But he has Ireland doing that at the moment. Just look back at that Ireland goal vs. Hamburg after 1 minute. We don't really need a player who's unproven to our league coming in when we have a suitable player already who can do those dashing runs. I can see what you mean though mate

Ye true Ireland is doing that atm just would be ace to see a player of aguero stature at city.

PlattLaneBoy said:
GStar said:
PlattLaneBoy said:
RIGHT !!!!! i get it because one of those 5 midfielders pushes up front robinho cant play..... for 32.5 million id expect better. dont talk shite he played well on the left last year with his skill and creativity he skinned loads of players comming in from the left and with our target man roque and aguero making skillful and clever runs all over as robbies comming in i think we'll be brilliant

Haha, what a nonsensical arguement... Because he cost a lot he should be able to play well out of position.

He isn't a LM!

my mistake i ment wide left just ahead of the midfield like he played last year.

And hows he gonna do that with RSc and Aguero playing up front then?

BlueMoonWalker said:
Robinho is not a natural left sided player. He was forced into playing on the left at Madrid and when Petrov got injured he was our best option because he had experience playing down the left and frankly we had no other left winger.

And lets get back down to earth after this evenings anouncement nothing is certain or 100% done and that includes this Tevez saga.

so were everyone going to play then tevez santa and hughes will probs go after another striker now eto'os deal looks dead. ???

The Fat el Hombre said:
PlattLaneBoy said:

Hold on a sec you're the one who started with the personal insults. Not my fault you can't tell a 4-5-1 from a 4-4-2

Oi yes I can ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.