Aguero

He gets more clear cut chances than anyone else,could possibly should of scored a hat trick yesterday,that has also been the case in other games too,but as long as he keeps getting into the positions and keeps practising his finishing in training more goals will come.

A world class player playing in a fantastic team and scoring lots of goals in his first season in this country. Can't believe how finicky some people are on this forum. Too many experts in the stands for my liking, I much prefer supporters.

Alex the Blue said:
A world class player playing in a fantastic team and scoring lots of goals in his first season in this country. Can't believe how finicky some people are on this forum. Too many experts in the stands for my liking, I much prefer supporters.

very true , we are being spoiled , we have a world class team , and i cant wait for the next match at the moment . We have players who are capable of flashes of brilliance, and aguero's movement off the ball is sensational , the best striker i have seen at city.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
nature said:
You're absolutely wrong and short-sighted!!!!
kun aguero is an excellent player and he would do his best in the game!You can't judge a player on the goals.He will be a crack if given more time.Don't attack other players only because the player you loved is on the bench...
JoeMercer'sWay said:
fishing?

our £38m striker isn't putting away the simple chances he should and we have a £27m striker on the bench that isn't being played because we're playing the £38m striker who isn't scoring the goals he should in recent games.

I haven't said he's shit, I haven't said he's a bad player or not good enough or we shouldn't have bought him, I've said that he should be doing more, and he should, it's plain to see as he had simple chances v Chelsea and Arsenal and missed them.

if that's fishing then the world's gone mad.

I don't love Dzeko as I'm not Bosnian.

And I can criticise him for the chances he misses, he's a £38m striker, I expect him to score them.

Like I said it's all very well scoring the lovely goals but he should be scoring the simple chances as well.

But as the general age level of the others in this thread seems to be about 8 I won't bother continuing the discussion, I don't think it's unreasonable that he should have had 3 or 4 goals in the last 2 games and we'd still be unbeaten if he'd done his job properly.

Yeah, this is all Sergio Aguero's fault.
He scored, set up and worked so hard after coming to PL... Whatever he did is just not enough because he is 38m. What a good point!
And he is criticized for the only reason why we lost to Chelsea.

I do feel sorry for KUN.

He is clearly just giving other strikers a chance to get a few goals so its not embarrassing come the end of the season.

I can't believe we've had a 10-page thread on whether Aguero is fantastic or not - since he clearly is.

13 goals and 5 assists in 14 premier league appearances (and for only one of those 14 did he play the full 90 mins). It's not bad, as starts go.

Thing is though, he is getting into those positions to start with. He came close 3 times yesterday and the shot with his left was literally 1cm past the post. He is a quality player who already has 13 goals, which is more than Tevez had in his 2 seasons at this stage. Give him the ball and he will put the ball in the back of the net, yesterday he was just unlucky.

LINGLIAN said:
I don't love Dzeko as I'm not Bosnian.

And I can criticise him for the chances he misses, he's a £38m striker, I expect him to score them.

Like I said it's all very well scoring the lovely goals but he should be scoring the simple chances as well.

But as the general age level of the others in this thread seems to be about 8 I won't bother continuing the discussion, I don't think it's unreasonable that he should have had 3 or 4 goals in the last 2 games and we'd still be unbeaten if he'd done his job properly.

Yeah, this is all Sergio Aguero's fault.
He scored, set up and worked so hard after coming to PL... Whatever he do is just not enough because he is 38m. What a good point!
And he is criticized for the only reason why we lost to Chelsea.

I do feel sorry for KUN.[/quote]

no he wasn't the only reason in the end, but if he'd put the chances away they wouldn't have been in the game.

If people think him missing simple chances is him doing a great job and means Dzeko shouldn't get a shot then we have to differ.

If Serg was scoring the goals it'd be great, but he has only 3 in his last 11 games for us with 2 assists, that isn't great, I know he's settling in but there's no reason why he can't sit out and we try something else. It's not like he hasn't had the opportunities either:

Last 11 games, 3 goals, 32 shots, 14 on target, says to me that he isn't on form.

The childish lot going "oh some people are just ridiculous/let's bring back Jo" are exactly that, I know he's a great talent and a prolific goalscorer when he's on form, and we all want to see that, but he's had great chances in recent games and missed them, and I don't see why people aren't allowed on a forum to say that people can improve when they clearly can because it doesn't suit others who don't want a discussion but just to shoot down others, make silly jokes in every thread and says someone's doing great just because they play for us.

Serg can do better, I want him to do better, Roberto will want him to do better and he'll want to do better. There's nothing wrong with that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.