Aguero

theres only one carlito said:
Dirty Harry said:
Luke_mcfc said:
I've ruptured my anterior cruciate ligament twice and you're right there's no way that you can stand and bend your knee like aguero did. However he has got thighs the size of tree trunks so it wouldn't surprise me if he has done something serious but is immune to the pain!

Gotta say it don't look good. I've torn both acl's and watching sergio im not to optimistic.
Like a previous post stated you can walk and even light jog in a straight line just after it happens so thats not really any kind of indicator. Watching the way his leg went and the reaction on his face it brought back bad memory's. I hope its something less serious but im not holding my breath. good luck sergio.

Light jog?!
Who are you robocop?

My knee swelled instantly and I couldn't put any weight on it or bend it until the knee had been drained.

Your well hard.

summerseat blue said:
i have fucked my knee up . kun has not done too much damaged the way he walked off

This means nothing, last year I was watching Lucas (LFC) when he fucked up his cruciate, he walked off, went back on to the pitch for 3-4 minutes and was then stretchered off. Surgery and off for 7 months.

We won't know anything until the club confirms it, could go either way.

Luke_mcfc said:
theres only one carlito said:

Gotta say it don't look good. I've torn both acl's and watching sergio im not to optimistic.
Like a previous post stated you can walk and even light jog in a straight line just after it happens so thats not really any kind of indicator. Watching the way his leg went and the reaction on his face it brought back bad memory's. I hope its something less serious but im not holding my breath. good luck sergio.

Light jog?!
Who are you robocop?

My knee swelled instantly and I couldn't put any weight on it or bend it until the knee had been drained.

Your well hard.

You're ;-)

ranxerox said:
summerseat blue said:
i have fucked my knee up . kun has not done too much damaged the way he walked off

This means nothing, last year I was watching Lucas (LFC) when he fucked up his cruciate, he walked off, went back on to the pitch for 3-4 minutes and was then stretchered off. Surgery and off for 7 months.

We won't know anything until the club confirms it, could go either way.

Aye and I'll never forget the quote about Paul Lake, "he'll be fit for Sheffield a week on saturday"......and we all know what happened there.

Good luck Sergio!!

I think we're all shitting it to be honest. Well Dzeko, you said you wanted more playing time. Time to deliver. Opportunity for Gudetti perhaps if it's long term (6 months ?). Hope it's good news for Kun and not the worst we are all fearing.

Guesswork till scan. Before then the best guide is the guy that examined him yes? He said:

Cautiously optimistic it's not as bad as first thought.

That's it. Wait now unfortunately.

Cobwebcat said:
Guesswork till scan. Before then the best guide is the guy that examined him yes? He said:

who said that about acutiously optimistic mate, the City physio?

If Sergio is out for any length of time then step forward Mario. We should have enough strikers to cover no matter how important the player is.

Guidetti could be out till October with his illness/injury, if so he will be cursing his luck if Aguero is out for a while, he'd go right on to the bench next to Dzeko or Mario. Just keep Scapuzzi away from the first team, not good enough in the slightest.

Cobwebcat said:

I've got my 'optimistic head' on here but if they can tell me in an A+E exactly what I'd done over 25 years ago just by moving and manipulating the joint I'm sure the club physios we have will have a better idea these days and there is good cause for that 'cautious optimism'.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.