Aguero

shevtheblue said:
Thought Mario looked hungry (to play, not for food) when he came on.

Agreed. He went down a couple of times, but there was no petulance, no arm waving, he just got back up and got on with his job. Encouraging.

theres only one carlito said:
Dirty Harry said:
Cobwebcat said:
Guesswork till scan. Before then the best guide is the guy that examined him yes? He said:

Cautiously optimistic it's not as bad as first thought.

That's it. Wait now unfortunately.

I've got my 'optimistic head' on here but if they can tell me in an A+E exactly what I'd done over 25 years ago just by moving and manipulating the joint I'm sure the club physios we have will have a better idea these days and there is good cause for that 'cautious optimism'.

There is a simple test they can do to find out if his cruciate is snapped. Bend the leg at 45 degrees and slightly pull from behind the shin bone (calf muscle) toward said physio. If there is excessive play in the knee joint its a tell tale sign of acl rupture/tear.

That's correct mate, I remember them performing that test at the hospital when I first did it and 20 odd years later during rehab when I had it reconstructed, fingers crossed bud.

He didn't look good as he came past us at the south stand.

Really hope it's nothing too seriously. Get well soon serge.

Studies confirmed that I made ​​no major injury but it is a heavy blow to the knee.
Collapse

Tomorrow the doctors will reassess demand to know when the recovery time.

I have no words to thank you so much concern for me and I want to say that so cool I will recover faster.

And I also congratulate my colleagues who put the claw to turn the match. Now more than ever @ MCFC GO!

From Sergio's twitter

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.