Aguero

Sergio Aguero ‏@aguerosergiokun

I can't muster words to thank for your concern and with this much support, I'll probably get back up on my feet soon

Tomorrow, the physicians will evaluate the time it will take for me to recover.

The studies I had done revealed there's no significant injury but it was a very tough hit to my knee.

And I want to congratulate my team mates for their effort in turning this game around. Now more than ever - C´MON @MCFC !!

I love Kun Aguero but seeing this today has really made me think how much we depend on 1 striker

Andouble said:
sounds like maybe he'll be out 6-8 weeks max which is a good thing
that's still not great but compared to what I think we all feared deep down its ok I suppose.
Let's just hope that Sergio makes a quick recovery whatever the damage is as he is a truly world class player who we will miss for however long he is out for.

FROM THE HORSES MOUTH

"the studies show I don't have a serious injury, just a very big bang on my knee"

Be great if he was fit for the dippers!<br /><br />-- Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:14 pm --<br /><br />Be great if he was fit for the dippers!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.