Aguero

ughhh...this has certainly put a damper on the day. i would have rather that we lost today than kun being significantly injured. let's all hope that this is much ado about nothing and that he'll be back shortly. 8 minutes in....what luck. let's go MCFC.

Luke_mcfc said:
Dirty Harry said:
Luke_mcfc said:
Light jog?!
Who are you robocop?

My knee swelled instantly and I couldn't put any weight on it or bend it until the knee had been drained.

Your well hard.

You're ;-)

I am ashamed I got that wrong. I think that's the first time in my life.

I put it down to shock about how hard the guy must be

I aint as hard as you predict mate. I was in agony, rolled around like a pig in shit making arrrgghh noises, my pals wondering wtf was going on. Walked off the pitch sat down, 5 mins later got up walked some more then thought 'im ok' jogged a bit (tentatively) then thought nah! 5 months later acl repair hamstring graph. Footy days over. Gutted.

-- Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:22 pm --

Luke_mcfc said:
Dirty Harry said:
Luke_mcfc said:
Light jog?!
Who are you robocop?

My knee swelled instantly and I couldn't put any weight on it or bend it until the knee had been drained.

Your well hard.

You're ;-)

I aint as hard as you predict mate. I was in agony, rolled around like a pig in shit making arrrgghh noises, my pals wondering wtf was going on. Walked off the pitch sat down, 5 mins later got up walked some more then thought 'im ok' jogged a bit (tentatively) then thought nah! 5 months later acl repair hamstring graph. Footy days over. Gutted.<br /><br />-- Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:23 pm --<br /><br />
Luke_mcfc said:
Dirty Harry said:
Luke_mcfc said:
Light jog?!
Who are you robocop?

Your well hard.

You're ;-)

I aint as hard as you predict mate. I was in agony, rolled around like a pig in shit making arrrgghh noises, my pals wondering wtf was going on. Walked off the pitch sat down, 5 mins later got up, walked some more then thought 'im ok' jogged a bit (tentatively) then thought nah! 5 months later acl repair hamstring graph. Footy days over. Gutted.

theres only one carlito said:
Luke_mcfc said:
Dirty Harry said:
You're ;-)

I aint as hard as you predict mate. I was in agony, rolled around like a pig in shit making arrrgghh noises, my pals wondering wtf was going on. Walked off the pitch sat down, 5 mins later got up walked some more then thought 'im ok' jogged a bit (tentatively) then thought nah! 5 months later acl repair hamstring graph. Footy days over. Gutted.

Luke_mcfc said:
Dirty Harry said:
You're ;-)

-- Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:23 pm --

Luke_mcfc said:
Dirty Harry said:
You're ;-)

I aint as hard as you predict mate. I was in agony, rolled around like a pig in shit making arrrgghh noises, my pals wondering wtf was going on. Walked off the pitch sat down, 5 mins later got up, walked some more then thought 'im ok' jogged a bit (tentatively) then thought nah! 5 months later acl repair hamstring graph. Footy days over. Gutted.

That's exactly what happened to me mate. Burst of agony then felt ok. Unfortunately my cruciate and cartilage ruined. I was at game with my dad and instantly said to him I think that's his cruciate.

pride in battle said:
Sergio just tweeted, it appears not to be serious!
Great news..

I concur... Just mentioned on SSN... "a heavy knock" was the term used and I'm sure they said he's being scanned tomorrow.

If it's not bad and just bruising, I reckon he won't play at the weekend. That is just speculation on my part.

theres only one carlito said:
Luke_mcfc said:
Dirty Harry said:
You're ;-)

Luke_mcfc said:
Dirty Harry said:
You're ;-)

-- Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:23 pm --

Luke_mcfc said:
Dirty Harry said:
You're ;-)

That's exactly what happened to me mate. Burst of agony then felt ok. Unfortunately my cruciate and cartilage ruined. I was at game with my dad and instantly said to him I think that's his cruciate.

why are we all still flapping, hes tweeted that he's had test and its a heavy knock

hoped it was more precaution when he got up and tried to get back on the pitch

lets hope thats how it turns out

best not rushed back and we have the cover<br /><br />-- Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:03 pm --<br /><br />hoped it was more precaution when he got up and tried to get back on the pitch

lets hope thats how it turns out

best not rushed back and we have the cover

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.