Aguero

A
Tbilisi said:
Rammyblues said:
Well he ain't going to start against Liverpool or QPR, then we have international break, hopefully be back after that. Fingers crossed. Up to Dzeko and Balo to step up to the plate and show us what they are made of.

My words exactly,if they are good enough for a place they need to prove it!

Annoyingly though in the second half Balo got dumped on his arse, and as usual he sat there thinking he's won a freekick, gets nothing but stays sat on the deck, then you think he's gonna get up, chase back and boot someone.

Rammyblues said:
What is the latest, don't give a shit about owt else?
some prick on you tube called heavyred something just put hope its career threatening and they wonder why we hate the pricks with comments like that

Rammyblues wrote:

some prick on you tube called heavyred something just put hope its career threatening and they wonder why we hate the pricks with comments like that

I suppose it would be the same on here if RVP gets a similar tackle against Everton.

Looks as though he's just tweaked it and damaged some fibres. Nothing too serious but should mean a few weeks on the sidelines.

stuart8404 said:
Rammyblues said:
Utterly dreadful thing to say. But I do not doubt those are his sentiments for one moment.

I like to think it is bourne out of fear.

Rammyblues said:
Rammyblues wrote:

I suppose it would be the same on here if RVP gets a similar tackle against Everton.

not on my watch it wouldn't. anyone posting that shit would be gone.
i dont wish any utd player to do well, play well, score goals but never do we want them injured.

de niro said:
Rammyblues said:
Rammyblues wrote:

i dont wish any utd player to do well, play well, score goals but never do we want them injured.

Unless your Gary Neville and Gypo Keane

de niro said:
Rammyblues said:
Rammyblues wrote:

its just not right. karma will bite them rags in the arse this season for some of the things said today

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.