Aguero

minnesota blue said:
bobmcfc said:
Was it a poor tackle because it looked dodgy in real time ?

No.

The initial tackle was fine but then he scissored his legs around Aguero which is what cause his knee to twist the way it did so it was a bad tackle in my opinion.

RandomJ said:
minnesota blue said:
bobmcfc said:
Was it a poor tackle because it looked dodgy in real time ?

No.

The initial tackle was fine but then he scissored his legs around Aguero which is what cause his knee to twist the way it did so it was a bad tackle in my opinion.
Momentum, nothing Clyne could do about it.

As bad as Nige's on Ben Arfa, just bad luck.

A big problem we were goin to have this year was giving Euro Star Mario Balotelli sufficient playing time. Not to mention Dzeko.

So if Kun is out we certainly do not need to buy another striker.

What we do need is a class CB and DDR.

bluebobom said:
I know. On the other hand, a mid- to long-term injury to Aguero might be a blessing in disguise - more playing time would really let the other forwards gel.

tosser

Tackle looked ok for me and it was right in front of us but as soon as he went down he was in a lot of pain, it was immediate all over his face. When he got up he appeared to keep looking over the physios shoulder as if to get back on but there was no way was the physio having any of it. The stretcher was precautionary at that stage to make sure he took all the weight off it rather than walking around. Nice to see a large section of the Saints fans waving him off - c***s.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.