Aguero

bluebobom said:
I know. On the other hand, a mid- to long-term injury to Aguero might be a blessing in disguise - more playing time would really let the other forwards gel.

You know your not meant to drink your bong water?

Vincent said:
couldnt give a fuck about anything else now as long as he is ok. clyne was overly aggresive the prick !

Can you post anything from the inside when you hear please.

Thanks in anticipation.

80s Shorts said:
Vincent said:
couldnt give a fuck about anything else now as long as he is ok. clyne was overly aggresive the prick !

Thanks in anticipation.
His sources told him to 'Bore off' apparently.

pudge said:
80s Shorts said:
Vincent said:

Thanks in anticipation.
His sources told him to 'Bore off' apparently.

Wow,, his sources are bored to fuck of him as well ?

Can't believe that.

Damanino said:
Some idiots say on twitter it is 6-8 months, hopefully they KFA.

The fact he was standing up maybe thinking on coming back surely couldnt happen if it's so serious, right?

I am no expert but you can walk off having done an ACL or ML and think you are ok when you are not.

Having said that most of the commentary is saying it may be the ligaments below the knee and that is not as bad.

If the ligament is torn or strained it may be a three to four week injury much better of course than a season ending ACL.

Really hope this is not long term. I genuinely don't think we will keep the title without Sergio.

And to those 'hampton fans waving and abusing him as he went past - FUCK YOU

quiet_riot said:
Really hope this is not long term. I genuinely don't think we will keep the title without Sergio.

And to those 'hampton fans waving and abusing him as he went past - FUCK YOU

We will have injuries throughout the season qr and thats why I keep saying its critical to have depth.

Despite being canned by many on this forum I for one would be delighted if Dzeko saw out his contract at City.

Robinhosthumb! said:
bluebobom said:
I know. On the other hand, a mid- to long-term injury to Aguero might be a blessing in disguise - more playing time would really let the other forwards gel.
It looks like you have gained a few friends on here ;) was a bit daft though.

Just winding people up... Obviously I hope Aguero will be ok. I do like Thundercunt, though...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.