Aguero

Fingers crossed for Sergio. From where I was, it looked a good tackle, although sections of the East Stand were giving Clyne dog's abuse for the rest of the game. Wrongly, in my opinion.

Vincent said:
couldnt give a fuck about anything else now as long as he is ok. clyne was overly aggresive the prick !
What do your sources say?

RandomJ said:
minnesota blue said:
bobmcfc said:
Was it a poor tackle because it looked dodgy in real time ?

No.

The initial tackle was fine but then he scissored his legs around Aguero which is what cause his knee to twist the way it did so it was a bad tackle in my opinion.

I immediately thought it was a scissor tackle but after seeing the replay he appeared to have his other leg kept back.
Hope it is not a serious injury.

bluebobom said:
I know. On the other hand, a mid- to long-term injury to Aguero might be a blessing in disguise - more playing time would really let the other forwards gel.
I need a lie down.

bluebobom said:
I know. On the other hand, a mid- to long-term injury to Aguero might be a blessing in disguise - more playing time would really let the other forwards gel.

You Sir/Madam/Preorpostoptranny

Are a Thundercunt of epic proportions

Vincent said:
couldnt give a fuck about anything else now as long as he is ok. clyne was overly aggresive the prick !
Nothing wrong with the tackle at all. "Overly aggressive"?!...this is a contact sport!

When or lads put that kind of tackle in they'd get a big applause.

Some idiots say on twitter it is 6-8 months, hopefully they KFA.

The fact he was standing up maybe thinking on coming back surely couldnt happen if it's so serious, right?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.