Aguero

Did anyone see what happened in between him walking off the pitch and then going on the stretcher? Did he aggravate it on the sideline?

pudge said:
Did anyone see what happened in between him walking off the pitch and then going on the stretcher? Did he aggravate it on the sideline?

I think he was testing it to see if he could put much weight on it, but I guess the medics told him it was better to come off as a precaution, seeing that it was the first game of the season against a newly promoted team. Don't think it was aggravated.

Let's hope it was just hyperextended.. Looked like it was from the side with the foot planted in the ground.. Often does the acl. The fact that his thighs are like tree trunks is the only thing that would prevent it I think. Just pray to the soccer gods until we hear back...

bluebobom said:
I know. On the other hand, a mid- to long-term injury to Aguero might be a blessing in disguise - more playing time would really let the other forwards gel.

tit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.