Aguero?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've said it before, but I can see Silva joining Real this summer and Kun doing so at a later date. I don't like saying that, but I'm a realist, and we have to admit that the likes of Kun and Silva (and of course Carlos in the past), would drop City easily if it meant becoming Madridstas.

bapi said:
Who'd say "no" to Barca and Messi, to be honest?

It's not about whether he says no, it's about whether Barcelona meet our valuation which they would not. They can try their media games to force a hostile transfer but it didn't work with Tevez to Milan in January '12 and isn't likely to work again, especially as Aguero isn't actively unhappy. So Barca can cough up £60million or £30million + Busquets or Fabregas if they truly want him so much.

Seosa said:
I've said it before, but I can see Silva joining Real this summer and Kun doing so at a later date. I don't like saying that, but I'm a realist, and we have to admit that the likes of Kun and Silva (and of course Carlos in the past), would drop City easily if it meant becoming Madridstas.

If Silva leaves this summer then we should just turn the lights off, lock the doors and not bother.

Danamy said:
Seosa said:

If Silva leaves this summer then we should just turn the lights off, lock the doors and not bother.

Pretty much my thoughts, one of, it not the best player to ever wear a city shirt.

You don't sell world class players.

Danamy said:
Seosa said:

Exactly what the architects of FFPR would like us to do. These players are stepping stones, nothing more.

Claytop said:
Danamy said:
Seosa said:

Pretty much my thoughts, one of, it not the best player to ever wear a city shirt.

The uproar on here if we sell Agüero, Silva and Yaya in the Summer.

sam-caddick said:
Claytop said:
Danamy said:

The exceptions would dive bomb to top 4 and we having a party ;). That's Wenger's management

sam-caddick said:
Claytop said:
Danamy said:

What if it was ofset with Cavani, Jovetic and Isco?

Id prefer silva to stay but these would help soften the blow.

Danamy said:
Seosa said:

I just don't think he wants to be here.

I'm not saying Yaya and Kun will be on the way, I just see Silva going. And I don't think it'd be the end of the world either. Sickening maybe, but not catastrophic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.