Aguero?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hertsblue said:
oakiecokie said:
SPIDERBOY said:
Sorry if already posted...

Agüero could return to Madrid's most wanted list this summer

The Argentine flirted with the idea of joining 'Los Blancos' in 2011 and admitted "I am at City because Madrid showed no real interest in me." His son Benjamín lives in the Spanish capital. So using a 2011 qoute

Sergio Agüero could be one of Real Madrid's principal transfer targets next summer. The Argentine striker is not leading a comfortable life in Manchester and 'Los Blancos' are weighing up a bid for him after the disappointing seasons of Gonzalo Higuaín and Karim Benzema. The Argentine has made no secret of his desire to play for Madrid and flirted with the idea of joining the club in the summer of 2011.

His declarations after Manchester City were beaten 2-3 by Real Madrid in the Group stages of the Champions League at the Bernabéu last September have not been forgotten by Madrid fans. Kun told Canal +: "I would like to take this opportunity to deny reports that I said I would never play for Madrid because I played for Atlético. If Real Madrid had shown interest in me I would be playing here now. I am at City because Madrid showed no real interest in me."

Now Agüero's desire to play in the Bernabéu has only increased. Says who, where is the qoute.The Argentine left Atleti in order to win titles but in two seasons at the Etihad stadium he has only won the Premier League. And the Charity Shield so that 2 + this season is now over yet. What have Madrid won in the same period? Same as us i bet.

His team have been knocked out of the Group stages of the Champions League for two consecutive seasons, need a miracle if they are to retain the Premier League title - they are 12 points behind leaders Manchester United with 10 games to go - and the only trophy they have a realistic hope of winning is the FA Cup, having reached semi-finals of the competition.

Agüero's statistics have also been less impressive this term - he scored 30 goals in his first season in England, but has found the net just 13 times in 2012-13 in 31 games and has been named in the starting line-up on just 18 occasions,. Yes, this is due to having alot of injuries this season

If that seems trivial, on a personal level he is not happy in Manchester either and has not hidden his desire to return to the Spanish capital. Again says who, when. Qoutes please. Always seems happy enough when i see him in interviews

One of the main motives is that he would be able to see his four-year-old son Benjamín more often. The footballer separated from Giannina Maradona some months ago and his ex-wife and son have since returned to live in the couple's former house on the outskirts of Madrid.

In Real's favour is City's need to obtain money to adapt to Financial Fair Play rules. LOL. Huge LOL. The club sold Mario Balotelli in January with the aim of adjusting to this new ruling, which limits clubs' spending on salaries and will deduct points from clubs with losses of over 120 million euros over three seasons, beginning in 2013-14.
No We sold as offered a good price and the club got fed up with his antics. Paves the way for a new striker this summer

Well that a fucking piss poor bit of journalism ! It states that as a last resort they could implement this NOT will.

Added bits in bold. That bit of journalism is as bad as i have seen and we have seen some shockers

That's fair enough mate,I see where your coming from...I just posted something off espn.

SPIDERBOY said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Sorry did I miss the bit when Aguero said he was at us because Real showed no interest???

Edit: Turns out he did, im a tad hurt by that

Did he actually say it?

I hope not because it's a total lack of respect to the club and fans if he did. most likely made up shite

I've had a look about and ESPN,have taken that story off "real Madrid news",just worded it slightly different.

I expect Dzeko to leave and with tevez going into his last year if he stays it would be a massive risk letting Sergio go

"His cost is 40 million (Euros)"... that's just insulting, yeah we're going to take a loss on our star striker who may be the only striker we aren't trying to sell this summer.

Listened to talksport earlier to the South American reporter he said Aguero and Messi play great together for Argentina and could see Barcelona going for him..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.