Aguero?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seosa said:
Danamy said:
Seosa said:
I've said it before, but I can see Silva joining Real this summer and Kun doing so at a later date. I don't like saying that, but I'm a realist, and we have to admit that the likes of Kun and Silva (and of course Carlos in the past), would drop City easily if it meant becoming Madridstas.

If Silva leaves this summer then we should just turn the lights off, lock the doors and not bother.

I just don't think he wants to be here.

I'm not saying Yaya and Kun will be on the way, I just see Silva going. And I don't think it'd be the end of the world either. Sickening maybe, but not catastrophic.

If he didn't want to be here he wouldn't of signed a new five year contract only last September?

What Silva needs is someone to compliment his play and to take the heat off his game, teams know that if they shut Silva out of the game that nullifies our creativity, we need another outlet.

Much like Chelsea have Mata and Hazard, if one gets shut out the other is still available and vice versa, we don't have that luxury.

Nasri was bought to be that player but hasn't stepped up to the plate, if we find the right player we'll start to see the old Silva again i'm convinced of it, it'll also benefit our play and give us other options

Danamy said:
Seosa said:
Danamy said:
If Silva leaves this summer then we should just turn the lights off, lock the doors and not bother.

I'm not saying Yaya and Kun will be on the way, I just see Silva going. And I don't think it'd be the end of the world either. Sickening maybe, but not catastrophic.

If he didn't want to be here he wouldn't of signed a new five year contract only last September?

What Silva needs is someone to compliment his play and to take the heat off his game, teams know that if they shut Silva out of the game that nullifies our creativity, we need another outlet.

Much like Chelsea have Mata and Hazard, if one gets shut out the other is still available and vice versa, we don't have that luxury.

Nasri was bought to be that player but hasn't stepped up to the plate, if we find the right player we'll start to see the old Silva again i'm convinced of it, it'll also benefit our play and give us other options

Who's that player? I'd go with Gotze.

Shooter 83 said:
Danamy said:
Seosa said:

Right team wrong player for me!

Gotze plays the Silva role so I think they'll just get in each others way or want the same space to work in.

I'd love to see Reus in a city shirt, he can play left or right and I think would compliment Silva with the runs he makes inside, in my opinion he's better than Hazard.

Danamy said:
Shooter 83 said:
Danamy said:

Gotze plays the Silva role so I think they'll just get in each others way or want the same space to work in.

I'd love to see Reus in a city shirt, he can play left or right and I think would compliment Silva with the runs he makes inside, in my opinion he's better than Hazard.

Good points. Unbelievable player and could of been had for 12m last summer! 30m+ now...

I doubt it could, if it could someone outside Germany would do it. He was obvious class at Gladbach and it was certainly noted by top clubs around Europe.

They don't really tend to move abroad very often. It's going to be interesting to see who's Bayern going to rip Dortmund for in next year or two. If I do betting I'd bet my finger one of Gotze/Reus will finish there.

MSP said:
I doubt it could, if it could someone outside Germany would do it. He was obvious class at Gladbach and it was certainly noted by top clubs around Europe.

They don't really tend to move abroad very often. It's going to be interesting to see who's Bayern going to rip Dortmund for in next year or two. If I do betting I'd bet my finger one of Gotze/Reus will finish there.

Reus until now needs more space. He used to work in a counter attacking system and still thrives in that situations. When the team does not get much room - Reus is usually not very good - whereas Götze can work in that conditions, too. But yes, Götze should not work on the wings - he is playmaker material.

Top German players have often left Germany - but usually not with 20 to 25 but later in the career.

Götze is born in Bavaria (same town like Badstuber) and has slept in Bayern linen as a young boy... ;)

Danamy said:
Shooter 83 said:
Danamy said:

IMO there would be nobody better than Bale, but I can't see us spending 45m+ on him now.

sam-caddick said:
Claytop said:
Danamy said:

Pretty much my thoughts, one of, it not the best player to ever wear a city shirt.

You don't sell world class players.

The uproar on here if we sell Agüero, Silva and Yaya in the Summer.

And don't forget that:
Kompany is going to Barca
Tevez is off
Dzeko is leaving.
Bob is going to Monaco

And don't forget that oil is rapidly drying up.

That's it, I've had enough. I'm not renewing next year.

Seosa said:
I've said it before, but I can see Silva joining Real this summer and Kun doing so at a later date. I don't like saying that, but I'm a realist, and we have to admit that the likes of Kun and Silva (and of course Carlos in the past), would drop City easily if it meant becoming Madridstas.
I'm a realist, yet I see the other way round. I don't see Silva and Kun leaving, not this summer. We are not club to let players come and go, we don't need the money and I don't think the players are especially keen to push for a move unless we sanction one.

Maldeika said:
MSP said:

Reus until now needs more space. He used to work in a counter attacking system and still thrives in that situations. When the team does not get much room - Reus is usually not very good - whereas Götze can work in that conditions, too. But yes, Götze should not work on the wings - he is playmaker material.

Top German players have often left Germany - but usually not with 20 to 25 but later in the career.

Götze is born in Bavaria (same town like Badstuber) and has slept in Bayern linen as a young boy... ;)

Yeah, that's what I wanted to say. Ozil and Khedira are not usual German transfers, Podolski might be but he's not top player anymore.

You'll get one of Dortmund guys, I'm sure.

Silva not going anywhere this summer, there is 0% chance of it. Aguero too though I wouldn't bet for him to not leave next year or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.