Aguero??

He really missed Silva and/or Nasri. He only got played behind once and the ball so often never reached him which is why he kept coming deeper to get a touch on the ball. Like many others however there wasn't enough movement from him. We used to pass and move so much better than we do now and I think that is influences by Silva and Nasri not featuring as much this season and because of Pellegrini's selections.

Looks like he's not that bothered. Doesn't press, doesn't make the runs, fluffs his first touch, misplaces passes, then ambles around for ages. Time for a striker with less ability but more hunger ?

If your boss couldn't give a shit you tend to find the staff don't either.

The danger in having a manager who has such low expectations is that the team meets them.

One of the strangest performance from my fav player :( Don't know was it a defined tactics or he just wanted to do too much, carrying the ball from deep midfield.
It's more like a "he needs to" rather than "he wants". If he didn't drop deeper into midfield, he would be completely isolated. KdB, Yaya and Navas were supposed to be his link to the attack but only Navas seems to be more efficient on the ball. If we were able to hold possession on the final third, which is something Madrid prevented us from doing, Kun would have a better chance on goal.

Only two players in our squad know how to play to his strengths.

He's looks utterly pissed off when Silva and Nasri don't play because he doesn't get the right balls played to him.

No excuses, he was simply poor, showed no hunger or desire.

I thought the Champions league was the ultimate for a footballer.

Man City players and staff have let us down badly

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.