Aguero??

Hopefully he'll play on the left next season. I'm sick of seeing absolutely nobody near the opposition box.

Whether it's Sergio's style and movement, he needs a partner or if it's just Pellegrini's instructions I hope we sign a top quality striker.

Makes me laugh when people say he wasn't interested. It was a Champions League semi final against one of the biggest names in the game, if he's not "interested" in that then he would be working in a bank by now having never become a professional footballer. The fact was three of our big game players: Kun, Yaya and De Bruyne all went missing when we needed them the most. Yaya in particular in the past has shown he's no big game bottler so maybe the blame lies more with the manager.

Makes me laugh when people say he wasn't interested. It was a Champions League semi final against one of the biggest names in the game, if he's not "interested" in that then he would be working in a bank by now having never become a professional footballer. The fact was three of our big game players: Kun, Yaya and De Bruyne all went missing when we needed them the most. Yaya in particular in the past has shown he's no big game bottler so maybe the blame lies more with the manager.

Unless the manager tells Toure to just stroll about then you can't blame him entirely.

If you can't work out why he's been poor in particular games (after watching them) them football isn't the game for you.

So you think Pellegrini told them his master plan was for none of them to move? I doubt that, as inept as he is. Blame lies with all of them.

Pepe and Ramos always had him easy in the pocket since his La Liga days. That's why Atletico W0, City W0 vs Real.

he had no service, its happened many times this season, were very slow in the build up,gives teams the chace to get back in numbers that's one reason we struggle to break teams down, I hate the way mp has the team playing with just aguero up front , ok for some games but most of the time is pretty crap

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.