Aguero's penalty

Re: Agueros penalty

That rule makes no sense ..if it's an own goal because it came off the keeper than every deflected shot into goal should count as an own goal off the defender or whoever it is

eddiemarin09 said:
That rule makes no sense ..if it's an own goal because it came off the keeper than every deflected shot into goal should count as an own goal off the defender or whoever it is

Not the same as a deflection though, the ball was travelling away from the goal until it hit Tim fuckshitpiss and went in

Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
eddiemarin09 said:

Not the same as a deflection though, the ball was travelling away from the goal until it hit Tim fuckshitpiss and went in

The ball was headed for the back of the net before Howard deflected it onto the post, so this should be Aguero's goal, because his original effort was goal bound. This is different to the case where a shot hts the post and then goes in off the keeper because the original effort wasn't goalbound and therefore it has to be an own goal.

hgblue said:
Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
eddiemarin09 said:

The ball was headed for the back of the net before Howard deflected it onto the post, so this should be Aguero's goal, because his original effort was goal bound. This is different to the case where a shot hts the post and then goes in off the keeper because the original effort wasn't goalbound and therefore it has to be an own goal.
I was just going to say that I get the deflection being on target argument..but agueros PK was on target as well

Reminded me of that Dzeko's goal against Norwich last season. In what sense is that an OG? Though it is true that there was a deflection, not fair for both Howard and Aguero. +I think Negredo is a better penalty taker. Seems that Aguero's penalty is quite predictable.

No doubt the PK was on target...
004.jpg

Marvin said:
Howard has annoyed me intensely with his time-wasting in previous City-Everton games so if it is an og that's OK too
This, obviously I'd rather it was given to Sergio but just as well Howard can have that on his record the time wasting ****

It's an own goal, we went through all this with Dzeko at Norwich last season.

So long as it went in I'm sure Sergio doesn't care if he gets credited with it.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
It was a bit lucky but personally I couldn't give a shit who gets credited with them as long as we score.
But if I had aguero in fantasy I would be pretty upset

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.