Aguero's recovery?

Re: Aguero injured again?

Goatfacekillah said:
Just listening to a Spanish interview and he's saying something like 'I felt a bit of pain in my left leg and came off so I didn't make it worse'. He's implying it's not bad and was precautionary that he came off. Sounds pretty upbeat and is saying that we'll now concentrate on the league - isn't really giving the vibe that he's not going to be part of that soon.

Music to my spok ears pal

aguero93:20 said:
Lancet Fluke said:
:) sounds better than I thought it would be.

Without wanting to be negative, he said similar stuff after Spurs and was out for 5 weeks.
fingers crossed he's not out for more than 5 days this time, we'll need him at the swamp and klanfield.

Too right. I don't think I'm being overly dramatic to suggest that our title challenge will largely rest on the extent of this injury.

Lancet Fluke said:
Lancet Fluke said:
Without wanting to be negative, he said similar stuff after Spurs and was out for 5 weeks.
fingers crossed he's not out for more than 5 days this time, we'll need him at the swamp and klanfield.

Too right. I don't think I'm being overly dramatic to suggest that our title challenge will largely rest on the extent of this injury.
we won't miss him too much if dzeko and negredo hit form again and if jovetic can manage a few games, but apart from a few positive signs from dzeko last night aguero staying fit seems the most likely option.

Its a shame if he is out long with this injury. During the Xmas time we coped brilliant with it. But to hear Dzeko and Negreado is gone 7 or 8 games without a goal is a worry. A game at Hull this weekend is a must win. No matter how we look at it we need to win this game and get the feel good factor back into the squad. We need our best 11 out there from now on. So that means Aguero.

Lancet Fluke said:
blue_sonic176 said:
proudbear said:
Fulham, it was minor

According to this http://www.physioroom.com/news/english_premier_league/epl_injury_table.php He'll be back for Arse...I'm hoping he can play 30 mins against the rags though. I'd be surprised if he played against Fulham.

Where do physioroom get their info?

Not too sure...maybe estimates based on what they hear the injury is? Either way, they've been fairly accurate in the past so their estimates are probably not taken out of thin air. I do think they tend to have more conservative estimates, so hopefully Kun is back soon!

15bf3193b96a2b9ba4a85a952b0e6912.png

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.