Aguero's recovery?

Re: Aguero injured again?

Return date is 22nd March.

lasereyes said:
KippaxCitizen said:

Physio Room has 29th March.

Physio Room takes its return dates/expected return from media reports and press conferences. Agueros was taken from MP saying 2 weeks; then going with worst case scenario.

Hes since said that is was only minor, and that hes over it. Should be fit for Fulham given that hes had over a week to recover. Id expect him to start, taken off at 50.

proudbear said:
lasereyes said:
KippaxCitizen said:

Physio Room has 29th March.

Physio Room takes its return dates/expected return from media reports and press conferences. Agueros was taken from MP saying 2 weeks; then going with worst case scenario.

Hes since said that is was only minor, and that hes over it. Should be fit for Fulham given that hes had over a week to recover. Id expect him to start, taken off at 50.

I think I'd rather he was on the bench on Saturday. If we are coasting it then no need to give him any time or can just give him 10/20 mins if they particularly see that as beneficial. Recurring hamstring injuries are a bastard and they are going to have to be really careful, if it goes again properly then we are goosed.

I would use him just for the more difficult games coming up such as the away's at Liverpool, Everton and Arsenal if hes fit. Bring him on in the homes if required. Cant afford for him to get badly injured. World Cup has come at a bad time for him.

I'd rather not play him straight away again cos he will just get injured again then!

He's been brought back in after injury twice this season, and then broken down again after less than 180mins football on each occasion. There seems to be a worryingly high level of muscle injury this season, which makes me wonder about changes to training and treatment.

Leave him out until next Tuesday, and then have him on the bench as a threat. That'll put the wind up the rag t**ts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.