Aguero's recovery?

didactic said:
agyeiboateng said:
cleavers said:
Yet we didn't look toothless against stretford without him.

opposition

man u are not that good anymore and i expected to win without agureo. I am not confident going to Liverpool to play Pool and Everton with Dzeko as the main striker. We need out best player back.

Aguero is not our best player.
I would say he is.

KippaxCitizen said:
didactic said:
agyeiboateng said:
opposition

man u are not that good anymore and i expected to win without agureo. I am not confident going to Liverpool to play Pool and Everton with Dzeko as the main striker. We need out best player back.

I would say he is.

It isn't that Aguero is our best player, simply that he is our best goalscorer. I can't remember a game we have lost by more than one goal and an extra goal in any of the games we have drawn would have gained an extra 2 points. If we don't win the league, in my view, it will have been Sergio's injuries that have done for us.

didactic said:
agyeiboateng said:
cleavers said:
Yet we didn't look toothless against stretford without him.

opposition

Depends in what context you mean though. I would say Silva is our best player in terms of outright skill but if you want to pick a match winner or game changer, Aguero is the one

BoyBlue_1985 said:
didactic said:
agyeiboateng said:
opposition

Depends in what context you mean though. I would say Silva is our best player in terms of outright skill but if you want to pick a match winner or game changer, Aguero is the one

Its between Yaya and Silva for me. Both game changers who can really impact upon a game when in their best form. Aguero is world class no doubt, but because of injuries I dont think he can be relied on as our 'best player'.

Wreckless Alec said:
KippaxCitizen said:
didactic said:
I would say he is.

It isn't that Aguero is our best player, simply that he is our best goalscorer. I can't remember a game we have lost by more than one goal and an extra goal in any of the games we have drawn would have gained an extra 2 points. If we don't win the league, in my view, it will have been Sergio's injuries that have done for us.

That is evidently not true based on results with him out of the team. Look at our results without Fernandinho...

supercity88 said:
Wreckless Alec said:
KippaxCitizen said:
I would say he is.

That is evidently not true based on results with him out of the team. Look at our results without Fernandinho...

Not sure that it is "evidently not true". It's all a matter of conjecture anyway and Fernandinho is certainly a major influence too. The point is that your goalscorer is the single most important player in tight games. That's why goalscorers are the most expensive players give or take a Messi !

Jnr Kisby said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
didactic said:

Its between Yaya and Silva for me. Both game changers who can really impact upon a game when in their best form. Aguero is world class no doubt, but because of injuries I dont think he can be relied on as our 'best player'.
I dont think he is injury prone but the way he plays the game makes him susceptible to injuries especially his hamstrings and calf, although he may have an unknown back problem which can lead to these injuries.
In terms of outright skill Silva is a class above everyone in the Premier League let alone our squad. Yaya is a big game player and has become an even more potent threat from midfield although when it doesn't go for him it really doesn't go for him. Until the injures this season he would of been first name on the team sheet, its not surprising the goals have dried up to an extent since he has been absent

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.