Aguero's recovery?

supercity88 said:
Wreckless Alec said:
KippaxCitizen said:
I would say he is.

It isn't that Aguero is our best player, simply that he is our best goalscorer. I can't remember a game we have lost by more than one goal and an extra goal in any of the games we have drawn would have gained an extra 2 points. If we don't win the league, in my view, it will have been Sergio's injuries that have done for us.

That is evidently not true based on results with him out of the team. Look at our results without Fernandinho...

If you just went by that stat alone we wouldn't pick Kompany.

We need him back and quick.

Cobwebcat said:
supercity88 said:
Wreckless Alec said:
It isn't that Aguero is our best player, simply that he is our best goalscorer. I can't remember a game we have lost by more than one goal and an extra goal in any of the games we have drawn would have gained an extra 2 points. If we don't win the league, in my view, it will have been Sergio's injuries that have done for us.

That is evidently not true based on results with him out of the team. Look at our results without Fernandinho...

Correct.

The fact is, we have coped very well without him, but his continued absence gives us less of a chance. He could've been the difference against Arsenal.

KippaxCitizen said:
didactic said:
agyeiboateng said:
opposition

man u are not that good anymore and i expected to win without agureo. I am not confident going to Liverpool to play Pool and Everton with Dzeko as the main striker. We need out best player back.

Aguero is not our best player.
I would say he is.

Yaya Toure is more important to the team than Aguero as is Silva even Ferna.

I love Aguero but who would you rather have out for 3 months?

Yaya
Silva
Aguero

Cobwebcat said:
supercity88 said:
Wreckless Alec said:

The fact is we are still in a position to win the league and have managed very well without him. Im not saying we don't need Aguero back but we can win the league without him. Fernandinho is much more vital for the balance of the side because he is the transition between defence and attack. If we don't win the league it will be because we fail to capitalise on our remaining games. We have the squad to do the job in the goal scoring department and defensively. Central midfield remains our weakest position. Having Aguero back is only a positive thing though!

didactic said:
KippaxCitizen said:
didactic said:
Aguero is not our best player.
I would say he is.

Yaya Toure is more important to the team than Aguero as is Silva even Ferna.

I love Aguero but who would you rather have out for 3 months?

Yaya
Silva
Aguero

True, Silva and Yaya might be our best players, but eventually all their skill and playmaking ability ends up creating chances that only Kun can put away with impressive efficiency. We need them all...we need Kun to score the goals!<br /><br />-- Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:58 pm --<br /><br />
Ban-jani said:
Has anyone actually got any news??

Doesn't seem to be any out there. Maybe whenever Pellers has his next press conference. Anypne know when that is?
Maybe Doug Higginbottom will make his way to Carrington and report on whether Kun is training.

if sergio isnt 100% fit , hes not worth risking against saints or dippers , , it will be a bonus if he plays the last 4 games , but he could make all the difference Aguerooooooooooooooooo

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.