Aguero's recovery?

I'm no cynic said:
The World Cup will be well in his mind. I doubt if he will appear for us unless he is absolutely sure that he is 100% fit to compete.

A key man for us and we really need him to start at Anfield even if only 85% fit.
I don't for one moment think he is thinking the way that you suggest.
Being deadly serious if he is then I'd sell him in the Summer.

Wilf Wild 1937 said:
I'm no cynic said:
The World Cup will be well in his mind. I doubt if he will appear for us unless he is absolutely sure that he is 100% fit to compete.

A key man for us and we really need him to start at Anfield even if only 85% fit.
I don't for one moment think he is thinking the way that you suggest.
Being deadly serious if he is then I'd sell him in the Summer.

One of the reasons we are not seeing Messi run around pressing like he used to is because I think there is a lot of pressure on him to deliver in the World Cup and he cannot afford to get injured.

This is arguably Argentina's best chance of winning the World Cup for years as have arguably have their best collective set of attacking players they have ever had.

Unlike the club over country debate we have in England for players like Sergio and Messi winning the World Cup is everything and it would not surprise me if they would sacrifice a season just to have a chance of winning that cup.

If he's actually fully fit, not like barca away then i'm sure we can go to liverpool and beat them

agyeiboateng said:
cleavers said:
agyeiboateng said:
he needs to play we need him

1 of the top 10 players in the world and we look toothless upfront without him
Yet we didn't look toothless against stretford without him.

opposition

man u are not that good anymore and i expected to win without agureo. I am not confident going to Liverpool to play Pool and Everton with Dzeko as the main striker. We need out best player back.

Aguero is not our best player.

My theory on Aguero's seemingly constant leg injuries is that he's simply holding too much weight there.

I know it makes up part of the reason as to why he's so strong and powerful, but I think it's hindering him.

de niro said:
we need him in the squad for Liverpool. even if he is not fit to play. it will fuck with the scouse game plan.

didn't manuel say 1 week on friday? if so he will be back playing

tonea2003 said:
de niro said:
we need him in the squad for Liverpool. even if he is not fit to play. it will fuck with the scouse game plan.

didn't manuel say 1 week on friday? if so he will be back playing
Nastasic and Jovetic have frequently been 1 or 2 weeks away according to Pellegrini.

If he gets a week of full training in, he'll be a part of the squad on Saturday

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.