Aguero's recovery?

Re: Aguero injured again?

Mods can you change the thread title to aguero's recovery from injury or something, keep thinking he's gotten a setback in training when it comes back up the forum.

Re: Aguero injured again?

dannyirishblue said:
aguero93:20 said:
Mods can you change the thread title to aguero's recovery from injury or something, keep thinking he's gotten a setback in training when it comes back up the forum.
this please... nerves are shot

No worries, that's done now.

He's not in full training yet, so you'd have to think he's unlikely to play against United.

Is the Fulham press conference today or tomorrow?

Surely Pellegrini will be asked about Sergio.

Keeping my fingers crossed for him to make the bench for Tuesday.

Crumpsall Blue said:

Cant see it mate but you never know, might be ready for Arsenal if he gets a full weeks training. Best not to rush him and risk him breaking down again, we need him to stay fit for the run in.

kippaxblue76 said:
Crumpsall Blue said:

Cant see it mate but you never know, might be ready for Arsenal if he gets a full weeks training. Best not to rush him and risk him breaking down again, we need him to stay fit for the run in.

Yes. Especially since he hasn't even trained with the squad yet. Don't want him in the squad against Fulham. We really need him against Arse and Liverpool

I feel worried whenever he is on the pitch at the moment. I don't know whether its because I expect him to get injured again or him to be not fit and have a shocker like Barca away. As I said earlier, this World Cup has come at a really bad time for him. Unless hes holding himself back for that although I don't think he seems the type to pull that kind of stunt

kevin1987 said:
I feel worried whenever he is on the pitch at the moment. I don't know whether its because I expect him to get injured again or him to be not fit and have a shocker like Barca away. As I said earlier, this World Cup has come at a really bad time for him. Unless hes holding himself back for that although I don't think he seems the type to pull that kind of stunt

Same here, He needs to be eased back in, 10mins at the end of a match and so on from there, jumping him straight in to starting a whole 90 mins is asking for trouble.

Looking like it will be against the Arse when he returns.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2585393/Sergio-Aguero-training-Manchester-City.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... -City.html</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.