Aguero's recovery?

His injuries will probably cost us the league. If he comes back fully fit for Arsenal onwards we could just nick it still.

Cobwebcat said:
His injuries will probably cost us the league. If he comes back fully fit for Arsenal onwards we could just nick it still.

You can say that but look at how well Chelsea have done with Eto'o, Torres and Ba.

If we don't win the league it will be because of conceeding too many goals.

I would really love it next season if we can fulfil our potential and walk the league like everyone thinks we should be able to. If we kept key players fit for most of the season we would seriously seem unstoppable in all comps.

We should be looking at pinching the worlds best sports physios and doctor because it is beyond a joke the amount of injuries we get

Cobwebcat said:
true.... :(

Scotty76 said:
Mancini used to take Aguero off after an hour almost every game, that seemed to keep him available!

Fucking annoying when you had him for a hatrick though !

Scotty76 said:
Mancini used to take Aguero off after an hour almost every game, that seemed to keep him available!

Correct.

As frustrating as it was he also had the team ease off when 2, 3 goals up. Used to drive me mad, but after seeing Negredo get injured and not score since injuring himself when we had a 10 goal aggregate lead, I'm starting to miss it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.