Aguero's Season so far.

I think for his first season hes been fantastic to score the amount of goals he has and looks like hes gonna get a few more til the end. Certainly the best striker for us this season its not always about goals

Aguero seems to have fitted in so well with the rest of the squad and we seem to play in a way which seems to compliment him thats why when we play other strikers i feel it just doesnt work they dont fit in like him

Love_Each_Day said:
May not have quite found his feet away from home yet but at the Etihad he is god.

He is already a God in the Latin footballing world, more so than Tevez.

Not bad for his warm up season and I don't remember him smashing up any cars or getting sent off too often, or, indeed, missing endless sitters because he has 'no service'. Just saying, like...

Aguero's been outstanding. Look at his debut against Swansea. He scored 2 (one within minutes of coming on the pitch) and made one, too. Then there's goals at Tottenham, U****d and the one that put Arsenal out of the Carling Cup. I'm all for praise where praise is due and criticism where criticism is due - but there's many players in front of Aguero due a bashing for poor performances.

LoveCity said:
1 more goal and he will tie his all-time season best goal scoring record. 2 more and he breaks it - both in the league and all competitions.

2006–07: 7 goals in 42 games
2007-08: 27 goals in 50 games
2008-09: 21 goals in 47 games
2009-10: 19 goals in 54 games
2010-11: 27 goals in 41 games
2011-12: 26 goals in 43 games (5 games left)

And now 28 goals in 44 games, his all-time season best record broken with still time to grab some more. Think he could score 40+ next season as his away record for goals hasn't been the best this season.

Said it before on here and will say it again, he will be the best forward ever to pull on a City shirt, absolute Rolls Royce of a player and its a privelige to watch him week in and week out.

Absolute waste of money when you consider we could have had Danny Welbeck for a fraction of the price. He has been magic for utd this season and his partnership with Stuart Pearson has been awesome.....ive wet myself and the man says i have to go now... Bye !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.