Aguero's Season so far.

I agree with one of the earlier comments about Kun needing to show more composure in front of goal. He seems to be belting shots over the bar at present. He is top drawer though and will only improve. I wanna see more of him and Mario playing together.

How many goals has he scored this season? Plus were Torres's 25 goals in just the premier league or all competitions?

Armaan said:
How many goals has he scored this season? Plus were Torres's 25 goals in just the premier league or all competitions?

League: 15 goals in 24 games
All competitions: 19 goals in 34 games

Torres' first season:

League: 24 goals in 33 games
All competitions: 33 goals in 46 games

LoveCity said:
Armaan said:

League: 15 goals in 24 games
All competitions: 19 goals in 34 games

Torres' first season:

League: 24 goals in 33 games
All competitions: 33 goals in 46 games
Cheers mate, those Torres stats are amazing. That season he was unbelievably good

i could have sworn that sergio was up to 20 or 21 goals now...i thought they said that during the match the other night. hmm.

Ballotelli'sSh*teIsGOLD said:
What i really like about kun is the fact that he pops up when you least expected to score those very important goals for us. Villareal comes to mind anyone

If Aguero hadn't been there, then Dzeko would've scored the tap in. I'd credit that goal more towards Milner's hustle and smart play.

Jumanji said:
Train said:
If Aguero hadn't been there, then Dzeko would've scored the tap in.
You don't know that.

What i do know is that he was right next to Aguero, sliding in.

I think dzeko is more than capable of scoring an open goal tap in, granted the angle is a little wide & his ability to fluff shots is second to none, i'd still bank on him making it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.