Aguero's Season so far.

He might not be quite at the top of his game yet, but he is already proving a brilliant acquisition. Just wait till next season... you can see that the combination that Silva had with Villa at Valencia is going to be recreated with Super Kun Aguero at MCFC - when they really click next season they will rip teams apart.

For a first year in the premier league, I think he has done very well indeed and you can't forget the fact... he is only 23! He has his head screwed on the right way, works hard on the pitch and is clearly well liked by his teammates. Just you watch him go next season!

I always knew thought that he was class, and I think he will should he hang around long enough become one of our greats - but my thoughts about just how good he is were confirmed on that evil ridden day for the FA Cup derby in January.

I've never seen such a Hurculean effort (Even from runaround Tevez) than the shift Aguero put in up front on his own. He was facing 4 defenders all day long who were kicking, pushing, shoving and everything else they could get away with, and yet every time the ball came anywhere near him, he had the lot of them shitting bricks continually. He almost found a way to drag a result out in a hopeless situation. His work rate and effort that day was absolute A++++, and I think it sums him up as a player. He has started to look really good again the last two or three games, like he is beginning to find that early season form again - and with that he will help us to the title!

he's had an excellent season so far, I fully expect him to finish somewhere around 20-25 goals...not bad in his first term...he will be unplayable next season.

arsenalrob said:
I was reading that he has only scored in Manchester and London this season? Strange.

Anyway he has looked a little out of sorts away from home all season and i was wondering how you guys feel he has done this season?

I don't think he has found his A.Madrid form yet and we may see the best of him next season i am assuming.

Wrong he has scored in Trafford.

Still cant believe Sergio Aguero plays for us and it sends shivers down my spine.

I think he's given 110% every game, its more a case of OTHER players knowing how to use him better.

Silva knows him 80%, Milner 50% _ the best two in the squad they will only get better next season the rest will maybe get there too.

Frightening isnt it??

Also he has been brilliant adapting to the club. Always tweets with positivity and passion for City.

1 more goal and he will tie his all-time season best goal scoring record. 2 more and he breaks it - both in the league and all competitions.

2006–07: 7 goals in 42 games
2007-08: 27 goals in 50 games
2008-09: 21 goals in 47 games
2009-10: 19 goals in 54 games
2010-11: 27 goals in 41 games
2011-12: 26 goals in 43 games (5 games left)

mcs said:
He might not be quite at the top of his game yet, but he is already proving a brilliant acquisition. Just wait till next season... you can see that the combination that Silva had with Villa at Valencia is going to be recreated with Super Kun Aguero at MCFC - when they really click next season they will rip teams apart.

For a first year in the premier league, I think he has done very well indeed and you can't forget the fact... he is only 23! He has his head screwed on the right way, works hard on the pitch and is clearly well liked by his teammates. Just you watch him go next season!

I always knew thought that he was class, and I think he will should he hang around long enough become one of our greats - but my thoughts about just how good he is were confirmed on that evil ridden day for the FA Cup derby in January.

I've never seen such a Hurculean effort (Even from runaround Tevez) than the shift Aguero put in up front on his own. He was facing 4 defenders all day long who were kicking, pushing, shoving and everything else they could get away with, and yet every time the ball came anywhere near him, he had the lot of them shitting bricks continually. He almost found a way to drag a result out in a hopeless situation. His work rate and effort that day was absolute A++++, and I think it sums him up as a player. He has started to look really good again the last two or three games, like he is beginning to find that early season form again - and with that he will help us to the title!
Spot on mate. That was the best individual performance by a City player in any of our matches this season.

First season in England. 26 goals, 10 assists in 42 games. That's sensational

the only signing by us that has genuinely excited me 200%,i absolutely love this guy and i honestly have a huge mancrush on him,gets me on the edge of my seat everytime he gets the ball and to see him in the city shirt is worth the price of a season ticket alone and to think he`s not even been here a year with the goals scored already and performances is amazing...

the best signing by a country mile and totally pisses all over the "south americans hate manchester weather.." bollocks that bobinho and co spouted on a monthly basis!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.