AJ Must Improve

For our sake let's hope he wakes up. Despite his lack of trying we still lack width. We don't have much of a choice in the matter. Nasri and Balotelli are not good enough on an island the way AJ is. Even if he isn't that good. Here's to hoping Bobby can secure Cerci, Shaqiri or Hazard. Every team needs a player comfortable on the wing.

zeven said:
taconinja said:
zeven said:
whats up with his attitude? its shit.
I've seen it before. He's mentally checked out of the building so to speak. He's going through the paces because in my opinion he feels he isn't going to get what he wants at City.
is he stupid? what other team could he possbile want to join?
if he had half the attitude of Milner he would do more than ok.
im confused to be honest.
Confidence is a funny thing. It gives you the wherewithal to get stuck in and play with a great team... and it gives you the arrogance sometimes to care less about fitting into what could be a wonderful team and care more about being a star in a lesser team as you think you can pull them along to wins. He would be great at somewhere like Tottenham because Redknapp would just let him play his game and it would work often enough to keep him in the side.

Every AJ thread I repeat myself.

No better than mid table premiership player with a face like a smacked arse. Get rid. If he doesn't like what Bobby says to him then he can fuck off for me. Overated and an impact player at best. Not fishing,this is my honest opinion. I'd get rid and get Hoylett at Rovers.

He'll have Stoke, Sunderland, Everton, Bolton, Fulham fighting over him. That's his level with teams who will suit his style of play.

Rammy Blue said:
SalfordCityBlue said:
taconinja said:
The more I think about that second goal the angrier I get. There's no way they would have had the freedom to make such a perfect cross if AJ had just put in effort. Didn't need a great tackle or anything heroic. Just effort. And he didn't want to give it. Wasn't like he had been on since the opening whistle either. He was fresh.

Couldn't agree more.

Literally just on, and simply wasn't interested.

Can't see Mancini putting up with him much longer. Waste of a shirt, waste of talent at the moment.

Agree and agree, although has to be said it was a very strange choice by Bob to bring him on when we were 2-1 up, couldn't understand it as he may as well have brought Zab on if he wanted to shore up the right hand side.
I think he wanted the team to hold possession better, which if AJ would have been up for it then it would have been a good sub.

I thought it was strange AJ and Aguero didnt acknowledge each other as one game on and the other came off. Normally players make some contact to wish the other well. It seemed "frosty".

Plain Speaking said:
I thought it was strange AJ and Aguero didnt acknowledge each other as one game on and the other came off. Normally players make some contact to wish the other well. It seemed "frosty".
My god I hope it's not because AJ thinks he's more of a talent than Aguero and should be starting over him.

in the wolves game at 2-1 in 109 we were shouting at him for not defending well enough then he goes and scores a cracker and makes it 3-1 game over, thats the conundrum with him, he may well cost us a few points but also gain us a few

whatever mancini decides to do with him is fine with me, he is unlikely to change though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.