Ajax away ticket request

Alright lads

after 2 tickets for this if possible, anyone who cant go but has enough points and who wouldnt mind would be brilliant will give extra for being able to sort me and my mate out.

cheers

We have booked the coach trip over there now just after two tickets. Got a few ppl but dont think they are gonna have enough points. Any one who can help i will love you forever ha ha

hi i dont think i will have enough points for this if anybody who is on 7000 points or more and is not going i will buy the ticket off you. cheers

After two tickets for Ajax away. As a gesture of goodwill you can have my season card for the Swansea game on Saturday 27th October - 5.30pm. My seat is in block 119.
Cheers

If the Madrid game is anything to go by, getting a ticket shouldn't be a big issue for most.

Sit tight, most people who want a ticket will get one.

*singingtheblues* said:
If the Madrid game is anything to go by, getting a ticket shouldn't be a big issue for most.

looking at what we know you are probably right
after all:
we are getting 1100 tickets less for Ajax
we only have seven weeks to organise ourselves instead of 18 days
you can get to Amsterdam by train and ferry for circa £70, Madrid a lot more expensive
you can get a coach direct for £69
and the organised tours are all much cheaper

can't imagine for one minute why the demand for this game would be higher than Madrid?

squirtyflower said:
*singingtheblues* said:

after all:
you can get to Amsterdam by train and ferry for circa £70, Madrid a lot more expensive

can't imagine for one minute why the demand for this game would be higher than Madrid?

I was unaware the allocation will be that poor, how sure are you of those figures?

And re the expense, Madrid is more expensive that's a given, but if you know of travel by train or ferry for £70 to Amsterdam and organised trips even cheaper I'd like to know about them.

*singingtheblues* said:
squirtyflower said:
*singingtheblues* said:

after all:

I was unaware the allocation will be that poor, how sure are you of those figures?

And re the expense, Madrid is more expensive that's a given, but if you know of travel by train or ferry for £70 to Amsterdam and organised trips even cheaper I'd like to know about them.
mate of mind has organised a trip driving to Newcastle, ferry across (I haven't a clue where to) and arriving at Amsterdam about lunch-time match day for £75 a head, and i'm sure he said it included a night in Amsterdam as well
me, I'm flying, at £70 a piece

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.