Ajax away ticket request

Booked travel and accommodation only have 3,000 points if
Anyone could sort me out with 2 tickets would be a big help...

takeabooson said:
got a sneaky feeling this isnt gonna go below 7500 points

You could of course be correct but it's all speculation. Madrid sold out really quickly but people who only go to 1 away European in their lives would want to go there. Not many people out of 36000 season ticket holders do European aways (generally speaking.) Also, a lot will only do 1 out of the 3 group matches and many of these will have been to Madrid.

You never know with City away followings though.

Ajax away ticket request -

Digs and flights booked for 4 of us.

I've got over 6,000 points (will that be enough?) Other three Blues well down the pecking order.

Any help would be appreciated and rewarded.

PM me please.......

Hi,1 ticket reqd plz 3 of us booked i will only get 2 thou,so any blue not goin and got plenty pts plz pm

Hello. Just need one ticket for the Amsterdam away match. Just booked a hotel in the city of dam. Will go by train, just two hours from my hometown. Would be great if anyone can help me. Cheers

I don't think getting a ticket will be a problem if the Madrid ticket thread is anything to go by.

They are being offered left right and center with less than 24hrs till kick off, shame a flight now costs £350 and would mean a 6hr wait in Zurich after boarding in Manchester at 7.40am to get to Madrid at tea time.

2,3 and 4 tickets are being touted by first time posters. Make of it what you will but I hope they get stuck with them.

I have booked travel and a hotel not a hope in hell of a ticket with my 2600 though, if anyone with far superior points to me could PM me I would be forever in your debt.

Looking for 2 tickets now instead off 3, can meet in Stockport or Manchester, got travel sorted so just looking for tickets.

PM me if anyone can help, Cheers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.