Ajax fans being obnoxious

That's not Sheik Mansour,it's him out of The Pink Panther.
Schtuff it up your fuckin arses you bitter cunts.

Blue Mist said:
I do not see any problem with the banner and I think the OP and others is being to touchy. They complained about the price City fans were charged for a ticket and surely that is in the same vein, modern football is too dear. Just becasue they believe the Shiehk is contributing to that doesn't make them cretins.

their stupidy angers me.

i dont like to see city being slated for moronic reasons, and the that picture of the sheik is ridiculous.

What? A foreign country's equivalent of the rags displaying arrogance and a lack of class? well I never!

Serves them right, glad action was taken against the xenophobic banner.

At the game I clapped the '80 Euros For The Away Section..' banner but didn't see the others at the time.

The upside down City flag has been mentioned in other threads and kind of sums up their fans.

As for us on the other hand I remember all our fans clapping Ajax on their lap of honour at the end.

I javent foubd an ajax fan I liked. had to sit in home end in our away leg. all a bunch of twats. equal to rags.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Champions2012! said:
Ajax fans are mostly Jewish
What utter rubbish. No they aren't and even their (Jewish) chairman says so. We (City) probably have more Jewish supporters than Ajax. And they certainly don't seem to have a problem with Arabs.

Quite correct, we have a history of welcoming all religions, creeds and cultures from every continent in the world.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.