Ajax fans being obnoxious

Their supposed Jewishness, is just a gimmick nowadays, and only a tiny minority of their fans are Jewish. However, they have adopted it with relish:
3070281519_5ab83a4dbb.jpg

It may engender anti-Arab sentiment amongst a minority. For most though, I imagine it means nothing. Anyone who supports Israel certainly shouldn't be anti-Emerati. However, as I said, it's mostly a gimmick. I doubt the average Ajax fan knows much if anything more than the average football fan in England about the Middle East.

There is nothing better than sweeping generalisations.

All the Ajax fans we met in the Dam were sound and certainly weren't arrogant

berger1985 said:
They also had a banner that said something like "The three stars on our shirt stands for 30 titles"

I can't understand why they would care enough about us to go to all the trouble and expense of making banners.

FORNICATORSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!! That is why.

I'd say that flag of the sheikh looks more like dick dasterdly from wacky races,are they all penelope fans then?
Heylp heylp we're not winning trophies anymore,what will we do?
Great history have ajax but we can't all live in the past,they sound like those mary ellens from the emirates!!

grim up north said:

did i say "every ajax fan being obnoxious" or "all ajax fans are oboxious"?????

i fucking hate man u but have met some decent rags before.

ban-mcfc said:
grim up north said:

did i say "every ajax fan being obnoxious" or "all ajax fans are oboxious"?????

i fucking hate man u but have met some decent rags before.

Wow did I quote you

Ridiculous and childish to label am entire fanbase. I'm pretty sure in terms of demographics theirs isn't much different from ours as a big city European club. And you can pretty much guarantee that there won't be a higher percentage of 'wankers' or 'obnoxious' people amongst their support than amongst ours.

Truth is, if the sheikh had taken over man utd we would all be expressing the same sentiments. This is just daft football fans doing what daft football fans do, and seeing everything through the prism of their own club.

No grim up north i didnt say you quoted me, again stop making stuff up in your head.

You and didsbury dave seem to think i was talking about all ajax fans. When i just said ajax fans being obnoxious.

If id have said "ajax fans are obnoxious" then that would be talking about them as a whole. Its like me saying "rags fans acting like dicks" for one incident and you thinking i mean "rag fans are all dicks".

You two cant grasp a simple context.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.