Ajax fans being obnoxious

ban-mcfc said:
No grim up north i didnt say you quoted me, again stop making stuff up in your head.

You and didsbury dave seem to think i was talking about all ajax fans. When i just said ajax fans being obnoxious.

If id have said "ajax fans are obnoxious" then that would be talking about them as a whole. Its like me saying "rags fans acting like dicks" for one incident and you thinking i mean "rag fans are all dicks".

You two cant grasp a simple context.

Not making stuff up pal and I am quite able to grasp a simple context. It seems you struggle with it though. Why quote me it obviously touched a nerve or your such a sensitive soul

grim up north said:
ban-mcfc said:
No grim up north i didnt say you quoted me, again stop making stuff up in your head.

You and didsbury dave seem to think i was talking about all ajax fans. When i just said ajax fans being obnoxious.

If id have said "ajax fans are obnoxious" then that would be talking about them as a whole. Its like me saying "rags fans acting like dicks" for one incident and you thinking i mean "rag fans are all dicks".

Not making stuff up pal and I am quite able to grasp a simple context. It seems you struggle with it though. Why quote me it obviously touched a nerve or your such a sensitive soul

Senistive soul haha.

I quoted you because you mentioned me, saying i was generalising, to which i pointed out my context wasnt alluding to their whole fan base.

Then didsbury dave said the same, again im pointing out the fact it wasnt their whole fan base i was having a pop at.

Not once has it touched a nerve, i was just pointing out what i meant, which for some reason you still cant grasp.

ban-mcfc said:
grim up north said:
ban-mcfc said:

Senistive soul haha.

I quoted you because you mentioned me, saying i was generalising, to which i pointed out my context wasnt alluding to their whole fan base.

Then didsbury dave said the same, again im pointing out the fact it wasnt their whole fan base i was having a pop at.

Not once has it touched a nerve, i was just pointing out what i meant, which for some reason you still cant grasp.
They've decided so how could they(dog with a bone comes to mind)

Don't pay all that money to go to Manchester and sit in the away end for a Champions League game, and then protest about how youre "against modern football".

Youre just fuelling the fire.

ban-mcfc said:
grim up north said:
ban-mcfc said:

Senistive soul haha.

Did I mention you? Perhaps paranoid is a better description

Stupid ignorance, the fine should have been heftier.

I am sure that our great owner could also sue the club for defamation of character considering someone at ajax allowed the banner to be passed through the gates.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.