Ajax Fans Tonight

was in 110 and we had a few weak attempts, still managed to lose my voice,

thought ajax fans were ok, not dortmund or aris standard but still streets ahead of us!

allways look on the bright side of life, did make me laugh, " cheeky bastards"

Totally agree with AD4, the games moved on, a poster before mentioned Wigan at home in the play offs 99, granted that was a great atmosphere but different times and different stakes.

To the lad that said lets all get in early and not have the extra pint in Marys, that’s not in our DNA, no other fans in the world get the fan culture we have, meeting mates, beers, etc etc.

As for the citizens, I think its a good idea to get the atmosphere going again, but last night proves you don’t need a drum to get going, early goals, flying challenges and the team up for it gets the crowd going not daft capos, drums and dancing around like bells.

alblue said:
I'm in 111, wasn't a great atmosphere from us but there was a few attempts. What were the super fans on here doing to improve the atmosphere in the rest of the ground?

Joining in when the so called singing sections start actually singnig.

Perhaps everyone can gather together a group of pensioners & get them to kick the songs off, after all, most of them made a better job of it when they were of the age of most people in the singing section.

Marvin said:
Their support was rubbish. Worst visiting European fans for some time. 2nd tier was virtually empty

But still out-sung our "singing" section

their support was rubbish what garbage<br /><br />-- Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:33 am --<br /><br />
chris_m said:
Bunch of arrogant arseholes. Glad they're fucking up in the Eredivisie. Just wish we'd dicked them tonight. There's a reason they're disliked by everyone they come across

english football fans arnt arrogant lol.

Its ok to invade someone elses City congregate were the police asked you not to, block the streets getting totally pissed up and then whinge like fuck when the local police turn up a bit miffed

Neville Kneville said:
Strange that back when we were shit & the club was on its arse, our support was fantastic. Now we are champions & the club is on course to be one of the best in the world, the support is shit.

If you took the noise from fans who watched & cheered when we beat Wigan in the playoffs & put those same fans, making the same noise into the Etihad, it wouldn't matter if Ajax fans had a drum, because nobody would hear it.

I don't know why its happened but now we have singing sections which are often arms folded sections.

It's not just us to be fair, the whole atmosphere in the Premier League is shit. The longer teams survive, the shittier their atmosphere gets. It happened to Portsmouth eventually & it's gradually happening to Stoke.

Sooner or later, they'll be as shit as we are now & we will be as shit as the rags.

All the fans who travel from anywhere in Europe are better than the fans from England. It used to be the other way around.
We don't have singing sections. We have two small standing sections either side of the away fans and the rest of the ground sits down. That's about it.

grim up north said:

Its ok to invade someone elses City congregate were the police asked you not to, block the streets getting totally pissed up and then whinge like fuck when the local police turn up a bit miffed
When was this?

Mikecini said:
WNRH said:
What chants from the kippax? They were brilliant tonight the Ajax fans, the supported their team singing pro Ajax songs for 90 mins non-stop.

City fans were pathetic as usual.

And your contribution was....?

I'd like to know this too.
Did you sing or start a chant or clap or jump around?

SWP's back said:
grim up north said:

When was this?

most recently, Amsterdam

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.