Ajax Vs City CL In Game Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sergio off, Kolarov on for me. Get Milner and Kolarov to start banging the crosses in, put them under a bit of pressure for a change.

They are out-doing us on possession , yet we were doing alright until that late equaliser .... what a poor time to concede a goal , and we just didn't do enough to cut out that cross , we allowed it go a long way into our box .... and unless i'm mistaken Gareth Barry might have had the best opportunity to slide in and stop it reaching tha Ajax scorer.

Jaskosss said:
super_city_si said:
jimharri said:
We didn't deserve to be ahead. As per usual in Europe, we just can't keep possession.
Yes, we're getting absoloutely bossed. Dzeko probably coming off, stick Aguero where he belongs and get Tevezon to buzz around. Doesnt solve that left sided problem though. We are getting over run on the left.

Actually, bring on kolarov.

you want to sub our best player?

We just need to change our tactics... we're playing cowardly and I don't know why
Where did he say he wanted to sub Milner?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.