Ajax Vs City CL In Game Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just re-wound the goal on Sky+, Nasri wins a header and the ball drops to Barry who just blasts the ball toward Ajax goalie, a defender picks up the ball and nine passes later they've scored. We haven't strung nine passes together and can't even pass to each other.

marco said:
what would the best result be in dortmund for us,a madrid win?
Of course although at the moment I wont really be that arsed if we finish 3rd and get Europa as we look absolute shite in the CL. This Ajax team is probably as easy as it gets.

blink922 said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
Jaskosss said:
you want to sub our best player?

We just need to change our tactics... we're playing cowardly and I don't know why
Dzeko our best player? hes hardly touched the ball
That's what I was thinking also. He's had the ball maybe 4 times?

Getting the ball past the midfield would help in that regard. What he has done has been fine.

Our midfield needs to support Aguero and Dzeko. Too many times Aguero has been on the far left with no1 within 15 yards.<br /><br />-- Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:41 pm --<br /><br />Our midfield needs to support Aguero and Dzeko. Too many times Aguero has been on the far left with no1 within 15 yards.

should have pushed on at one nill and gone for the juggular.

sat back and looked comfortable but at one nill it only takes a split second.

we need to start playing our game and imposing ourselves on the opposition.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Absolutely fucking pitiful seeing Aguero being forced to play wide left.

That whole flank has left Clichy exposed and ball was crying out for Ajax to switch it quicker.

Barry and Lescott will never be up to this level.
Agreed but I got tired of people being really, really angry for saying it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.