Ajax Vs City CL In Game Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
brummie blue said:
Just re-wound the goal on Sky+, Nasri wins a header and the ball drops to Barry who just blasts the ball toward Ajax goalie, a defender picks up the ball and nine passes later they've scored. We haven't strung nine passes together and can't even pass to each other.

They didn't really string 9 passes together - there were some lucky bounces in there on collisions... we just fell asleep marking the last push.

quiet_riot said:
Sergio off, Kolarov on for me. Get Milner and Kolarov to start banging the crosses in, put them under a bit of pressure for a change.

this is not how to win a must-win game

deano ou812 said:
Well regardless of group of deaths or not,we will need a few more years yet to get used to playing at this level....

What level is this ? As far as I am aware it is a game of football, we play teams better week in week out in the prem, I don't get all this champions league rubbish, it is 11 vs 11 same as in the league , so it is no different level at all

stavros said:
should have pushed on at one nill and gone for the juggular.

sat back and looked comfortable but at one nill it only takes a split second.

we need to start playing our game and imposing ourselves on the opposition.

we need to start playing our game and imposing ourselves on the opposition.

simple as that.

To 'nice' at this level at the moment. We need to do our thing rather than worrying about the other team.

Wrighty Wrexham said:
Nasri off Kolorov on problem solved!
Insanity. Take off a striker. We have two (I think they're both on the subs list) that we can bring on later if need be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.