Ajax Vs City CL Post Game Discussion Thread

Re: Reality Check.

We just have to stop giving interviews about how we can win all of our 4 cL matches. Lescott, Kompany were talking about this last two days.

Huge reality check. We cant even beat Ajax. And the domination we got against Dortmund and Real doesnt promise any good for us.

We were shit. Possibly now out of the comp. We move on.

Not sure there is anything to discuss?

This isn't slagging off Yaya.....but what is the obsession with leaving him on when either he's not fit (he didn't really want to know after the injury....which did look painful) or when he's not playing well.

Is the problem the defence or the fact that we now struggle to open teams up....a second goal today would have killed off Ajax.

We certainly don't look as potent up front !

Re: That's why edin dosent start

Seosa said:
Half of fucking Bosnia turns up again to defend St.Edin...

He was on par with the rest of the team but should've buried his chances to be perfectly honest. Whether he likes it or not, he impacts games better when he's used as a sub.

As for the Bosnians, pft, how the fuck can you lot even have a Sovereign State of your own?
pmsl

No one to blame but Mancini

The team was awful against Madrid, Dortmund and Ajax !

Bringing Kolarov didnt help the team at all

The +50 million pound he wasted in the summer have not improved the team at all also.

Manchester City manager Roberto Mancini: "They were better than us. They played better football. It is my fault, I didn't prepare well for the game and I take the blame.

"I thought in one way and it was different. When you prepare in one way and it is a different game it is difficult.

"We had more chances to score and in the Champions League you need to score. It is my fault, I repeat. We change for five minutes to three at the back, but we always have 11 players.

"I don't think that is important. Three, four, five, six or seven defenders. If someone wants that as an excuse than ok, but it's not the reason. It is very difficult to qualify now. It would be a miracle."

FFS - How many more times is Bobby gonna make that "It's my fault, I didn't prepare properly" statement? Don't get me wrong, I like Bob but I really cringe when he says this. Just say we played badly or they were the better team. Bloody embarrassing.

The ONLY way i'll forgive em' for this is if we pull off another title win ....... nothing else!

tusker said:
Dzecko is a fuckin super sub end of.
zonal marking does not work.
Yaya should have been off at half time or before.
back three doesnt work.
Mancini stop fucking tinkering, been saying this since he arrived at city.
Out of this bent competition and rightly so, concentrate on the league now city, and I hate that fucking drab kit.

Learn to spell your player names.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.