Ajax Vs City CL Post Game Discussion Thread

We missed Silva like crazy and have no one else to step up and replicate his play.

afgtnk said:
We missed Silva like crazy and have no one else to step up and replicate his play.

dont think we did, just think ajax played better than us. everytime we lose we're always missing someone.

I am lost for words tonight. Just dont know where we go from here in europe apart from out. Unfortunately our seeding will not improve until we reach the knockout stage so we either spend heavily next summer or suffer the same fate.
Europe was always Mancinis achillies heel and is proving to be again.

The media frenzy is just fucking laughable however.

Time to baton down the hatches and show spirit.

bluebannana said:
afgtnk said:

dont think we did, just think ajax played better than us. everytime we lose we're always missing someone.

Surely I wasn't the only one who noticed a distinct lack of urgency and quality in our passing & limited chance creation from the midfield.

It was terrible defending !!!
These guys - Kompany, Clichy, Yaya, Barry and Kolarov simply stood there and watched like hypnotized !
For the first time I will admit that Mancini simply isn't to blame for this game !

Howling Wolf said:
salfordpaul said:
Howling Wolf said:
but surely you can see that eventually sentimentality has to be pushed aside. im not saying he should be booted im just suprised that people can't see that with all the investment expectation should be very high and mancini should be held acountable just like all managers

been there before haven t we 10 mgrs in 10 years...that worked didn t it. shall we give billy mc neil a second chance?

who would you have enlightened one...bent arry?

my point is just that if something doesnt work, ambitious organisations make difficult / risky changes. im not sure how i feel yet about mancini this season, would have been with you all the way last season but am worried the same could happen next year and i will look back and wished the club were more decisive. if we exit the champions league but end up winning the premier league then it will be a tough call. how would you feel about him going if we pick up nothing this year? it all very well saying he has brought us glory and amazing memories, but the fact is at the moment, anything less than at least competing at the very highest level is unacceptable.

Just think if the scum hierarchy thought this way BaconChops and the scum would of won a 1/4 of the trophies they have now..

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
I am lost for words tonight. Just dont know where we go from here in europe apart from out. Unfortunately our seeding will not improve until we reach the knockout stage so we either spend heavily next summer or suffer the same fate.

!!!!!

lloydie said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:

!!!!!

Thanks for highlighting my post.Just my opinion that we will be out however I will never give up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.