Ajax Vs City CL Post Game Discussion Thread

Re: Reality Check.

What other shit managers have won the Italian league three years running? This site is full of moaning fuckers that want everything all at once.

Eds said:
What other shit managers have won the Italian league three years running? This site is full of moaning fuckers that want everything all at once.

Who said he was shit?

Yes Mancini won the FA cup & PL - domestic football - he has yet to prove that he is capable of making the step up to European football. A few people have been on here saying just that and I agree with them, but I am fed up with the childish name calling for people who are prepared to "think the unthinkable" and start asking relevant questions and make valid points . It seems that you must be some kind of heretic if you disagree with the pro-Mancini taleban. I'm not against him , he's done great things for this club , but please allow other people's views, they are just as relevant as your own.

OMFG, GROW THE FUCK UP. WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS OF ENGLAND AND SOME OF YOU ARE A FUCKING DISGRACE.

Bodicoteblue said:
Yes Mancini won the FA cup & PL - domestic football - he has yet to prove that he is capable of making the step up to European football. A few people have been on here saying just that and I agree with them, but I am fed up with the childish name calling for people who are prepared to "think the unthinkable" and start asking relevant questions and make valid points . It seems that you must be some kind of heretic if you disagree with the pro-Mancini taleban. I'm not against him , he's done great things for this club , but please allow other people's views, they are just as relevant as your own.

Jeez, how much of a drama queen are you ?

Danielmanc said:
Bodicoteblue said:

Said the guy who only posts thoughtful things like:

"I'm gonna go ahead and trust the coach."

Why do you bother with these threads?

So he has yet to prove he can step up to European football ?, I`m so sorry I must have misunderstood that despite him being shown to be the equal of both demento and Wenger in games so far its your opinion that matters.

So hear is a couple of relevant questions on the valid points I made yet you seem keen to ignore,

What the f*ck do you people want to judge him on ?,

Just how long do you think it takes to build a team as you also ignored the accepted yardstick of 3-5 years held by most in the game when sticking your tenpeneth in ?.

Comrade Buka said:
Danielmanc said:
Bodicoteblue said:

Said the guy who only posts thoughtful things like:

"I'm gonna go ahead and trust the coach."

Why do you bother with these threads?

I'm going to trust Mancini - I am in no way ashamed to say that - and it is very undramatic

were never gonna win the fa cup..... oh wait
were never gonna win the league..........oh wait

all under mancini

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.